GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"#1 in the 'things that p#ss me off' list"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/06/04 at 00:14
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
People who can't spell the word 'definitely'. I swear, almost every time I see someone write it on these forums, it's spelt 'defiantly'. Like someone's saying 'yeah, I'll defiantly buy that game', like they're going to march straight into a games shop and buy said game without a care in the world, despite what everyone thinks.

Word to the wise, assmunch - it's spelt like this:

D E F I N I T E L Y

Learn it, you'll never get anywhere in life without knowing how to spell. Jesus.
Thu 10/06/04 at 09:21
Regular
"the burning sky"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> assmunch - it's spelt like this:
>
> D E F I N I T E L Y

I would have thought it was spelt A S S M U N C H
Thu 10/06/04 at 09:48
Regular
"^_^"
CHEASE ARE GEWD!
Thu 10/06/04 at 10:02
"Majestic"
Something that annoys me are people who can’t pronounce specific or specifically. Not many people actually can, they always seem to say Pacific or Pacifically.
“I’ve just come to buy a Pacific brand”
- an ocean?
Thu 10/06/04 at 10:43
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
What annoys me is the people that moan about spelling. Why people have to pick out faults is beyond me. So people spell a word wrong WoW big deal is it really the end of the world.

I make mistake after mistake with my spelling but its not the end of the world. Also you have to consider others that make a genuine mistake, like dyslexic people who usually spell words how they sound.

Like Darling said, You know what they mean.

I think you lot picking faults gives you some sort of kick to make someone feel small and make yourselves look clever.

Surely you have better things to do.
Thu 10/06/04 at 10:47
Regular
Something that annoys me is people saying 'muchly'.

WTF is muchly?
Thu 10/06/04 at 11:24
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Some people annoys me by putting crap treads!
Thu 10/06/04 at 14:09
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
ßulle†† wrote:
> Heh, I missed where and were :D
>
> Also:
> Genious
> Jealose
> Tommorow
> Urjunt
> Proberly/Probaly/Probly
>
> Meh, it's hard work being a grammatical genious...

Please tell me Bullett that that last word is a typo!
Thu 10/06/04 at 14:24
Regular
What about people who write "your" instead of "you're"?

Fora not Forums
Thu 10/06/04 at 14:29
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
@ng3l wrote:
> I think you lot picking faults gives you some sort of kick to make
> someone feel small and make yourselves look clever.

No, we do it because we expect a standard of english which should not be outwith the reach of the majority of the populous. Furthermore, if people realise that they have made a mistake with their spelling then they can remember how to spell it properly the next time. This could be invaluable if they were typing up a company report, assignment or shopping list.

Thus, actually improving their life.
Thu 10/06/04 at 14:43
Regular
Lindgren wrote:
> Meh, it's hard work being a grammatical genious...
>
> Please tell me Bullett that that last word is a typo!

That whole sentence was sarcastic :D

Must not have made it obvious enough!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.