GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"#1 in the 'things that p#ss me off' list"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/06/04 at 00:14
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
People who can't spell the word 'definitely'. I swear, almost every time I see someone write it on these forums, it's spelt 'defiantly'. Like someone's saying 'yeah, I'll defiantly buy that game', like they're going to march straight into a games shop and buy said game without a care in the world, despite what everyone thinks.

Word to the wise, assmunch - it's spelt like this:

D E F I N I T E L Y

Learn it, you'll never get anywhere in life without knowing how to spell. Jesus.
Sat 12/06/04 at 15:23
Regular
"I like cheese"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Like someone's saying 'yeah, I'll defiantly buy that game', like
> they're going to march straight into a games shop and buy said game
> without a care in the world, despite what everyone thinks.

LOL! :D
Sat 12/06/04 at 14:10
Regular
I tend to spell it either:

Definately
Definitely
Definetely

Usually the top one, but the middle one is correct, and hardly ever the bottom one, unless I'm tired.
Sat 12/06/04 at 14:04
"I love yo... lamp."
P-Chan wrote:
> damnit Biggles I was trying to spare you

Thanks for your help but Azul should be a walk in the park compared to most things...
Sat 12/06/04 at 13:40
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Albino-Man wrote:
> Haha... assmunch.
>
> [URL]http://messenger.msn.com/MMM2004-06-01_14.58/Resource/emoticons/thumbs_up.gif[/URL]

oooohkey
Sat 12/06/04 at 00:15
Regular
"Remember me?"
Haha... assmunch.

[URL]http://messenger.msn.com/MMM2004-06-01_14.58/Resource/emoticons/thumbs_up.gif[/URL]
Sat 12/06/04 at 00:13
Regular
although the bit where burt fired that anti tank gun was excellent.
Sat 12/06/04 at 00:12
Regular
in 2 they had legs. they looked daft

you just wouldn't be scared - you could pick one up and throw it.

elephant gun? pfff
Sat 12/06/04 at 00:11
"period drama"
Was 2 or 3 the one where they had legs?
Sat 12/06/04 at 00:10
Regular
tremors 2 compared to the original tremors was a bag of pants. so much so I refused to watch tremors 3.

although tremors 2 didn't feature that annoying bint from the original tremors, which was good, but featured that old guy with long gay hair, which was bad.
Sat 12/06/04 at 00:07
"period drama"
Azul wrote:
> Everybody Loves Raymond is wonderful, and anyone who disagrees should
> be shot on site.

Shoot my site.
It is nearly funny. I'll give you that - nearly.

Ed rules all.
>

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.