GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"fascism"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/06/04 at 20:03
Der Nazi tastes like foetal grindings

and not in the good way
Wed 09/06/04 at 20:14
ahahahaha
ahahahahahahaha

the person who says people jump to conclusions because they have nazi in their name calls someone ELSE a retard!

the only retard is you, you moron, for being stupid enough to choose such a name - of course if you have nazi in your name people are going to jump to those conclusions; what the hell do you expect?

you suck

and paradox - your 'insult' makes you look like a pompous twatfaceballicker. shut it.
Wed 09/06/04 at 20:15
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Paradox: wrote:
> I bet you also think a Swastica denotes fascism too, don't you?

I suppose you realise that it's a holy symbol to Hindus as well as a symbol of the most brutal and evil regime ever started.
Wed 09/06/04 at 20:15
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Paradox: wrote:

Swastika.
Wed 09/06/04 at 20:16
Regular
"SOUP!"
Der Nazi wrote:
> Paradox: wrote:
>
> I suppose you realise that it's a holy symbol to Hindus as well as a
> symbol of the most brutal and evil regime ever started.

Question to me or "the thing" ?

I knew, yes.
Wed 09/06/04 at 20:17
Regular
"SOUP!"
Memorandum! wrote:
> Paradox: wrote:
>
> Swastika.

ah, yeah, that too. :-D
Wed 09/06/04 at 20:18
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Consider this, Trundling Halfwit-

I only chose the name because, if I recall correctly, I had recently watched the World at War on TV. And how am I actually retarded? I have an above average level of intelligence. Making an assumption in the way you did is a sure fire sign of stupidity- No intelligent person would draw to a conclusion without proof.
Wed 09/06/04 at 20:23
someone who can't spell trundling_bicycle correctly couldn't be too clever.

there's no capital 't' in my name, an underscore between the two words, the second of which is 'bicycle'. how you got halfwit from that is beyond me.

if you're so clever, you would know not to choose a name that would face such obvious contention for such obvious reasons. and that's an undeniable fact.
Wed 09/06/04 at 20:25
Regular
"SOUP!"
The God Damn Mother F****ng Irony!
Wed 09/06/04 at 20:28
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
trundling_bicycle wrote:
> someone who can't spell trundling_bicycle correctly couldn't be too
> clever.

It's what is known as implying that you are a moron. And your name is completely pointless- Induvidual, but without any meaning.

> there's no capital 't' in my name, an underscore between the two
> words, the second of which is 'bicycle'. how you got halfwit from
> that is beyond me.

I got 'Halfwit' from the fact that you asssumed something through my name and the fact that you are trying to make yourself look intelligent. Plus, I can actually punctuate properly, and realise that spaces can be used in nicknames on this site.

> if you're so clever, you would know not to choose a name that would
> face such obvious contention for such obvious reasons. and that's an
> undeniable fact.

I only chose the nickname because I wanted something induvidual. Surprisingly, none of the forum users who have any sense have ever questioned me over it.
Wed 09/06/04 at 20:28
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
Hey, I just realised I can spell trundling_bicycle in 6 letters - R E T A R D. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.