GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"zen readings."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/06/04 at 13:29
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Hi I have a pack of Zen tarot cards. If you would like me to give you a reading, type an number you would like, between 1 and 10. I will shuffle the cards and pick that no. and post your reading.
Mon 28/06/04 at 20:20
Regular
I'll take a lucky 7 please
Mon 28/06/04 at 17:58
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Go on then.
Mon 28/06/04 at 17:56
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
mog wrote:
> Im still here if you want readings.

Ooo i know im gullable but i pick 7
Mon 28/06/04 at 17:45
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Im still here if you want readings.
Thu 17/06/04 at 13:03
Regular
"SOUP!"
and reply

"I've been watching you"
Thu 17/06/04 at 12:43
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
I have a booking tonight to do readings. Its only my second booking and people are already coming back from the last one . Not sure if its my cards they like or the Psycomatory they like. (have I spelt that wrong.) Any way it is great. I love it when people say, "How do you know that".
Mon 14/06/04 at 15:32
Regular
mog wrote:
> lollistar wrote:
> oooh sweet! um...4 por favor!
>
> Your card is the outsider. Someone has left you out, or you feel
> left out. Enjoy yourself without them.

Holy Mount Zion! *Reveille* I shall enjoy and that's just totally awesome. :D
Mon 14/06/04 at 08:21
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
lollistar wrote:
> oooh sweet! um...4 por favor!

Your card is the outsider. Someone has left you out, or you feel left out. Enjoy yourself without them.
Mon 14/06/04 at 05:07
Regular
oooh sweet! um...4 por favor!
Sun 13/06/04 at 19:21
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
cRaCkHeAd wrote:
> 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10

card 1 is We are the world. Join in with a group of people for a job opportunity.

card 2 is Trust. Needs no explanation

card 3 is Experiancing. We must go through things in order to understand them. Good or bad.

card 4 is Letting go. Holding onto something or someone will make healing harder.

card 5 is The creator. Using what you have learned and understood in life will be very important to you soon.

card 6 is Healing. Only if you accept the source, can you heal.

card 7 is consiousness. You know what you want out of life and how to get it.

card 8 is Projections. You are hiding your true feelings from someone special.

card 9 is Guilt. Guilt is a way of making yourself pay for the things everyone does from time to time. No one is perfect Try to laugh at yourself a bit.

card 10 is Transformation. Learning why things happen and they are not all down to you. Will Enable you to transform. The natural cycle of life and death is just that, natural. No ones fault and non changable.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.