GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"zen readings."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/06/04 at 13:29
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Hi I have a pack of Zen tarot cards. If you would like me to give you a reading, type an number you would like, between 1 and 10. I will shuffle the cards and pick that no. and post your reading.
Thu 08/07/04 at 09:42
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Sorry but Im not online at home at the min. Will do readings when Im back in action.
Tue 06/07/04 at 20:52
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Cards, Eh?
Way to advanced for me!
Wed 30/06/04 at 19:23
Regular
mog wrote:
> Your card is compromise.
>
> Your life will be a lot easier if you accept defeat and find some
> middle ground. Dont fall out with someone you like because you
> disagree.

Thanks
Tue 29/06/04 at 16:43
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Cong_Woman wrote:
> mog wrote:
> Im still here if you want readings.
>
>
> Ooo i know im gullable but i pick 7

Your card is courage.

When hardship comes calling you will fight. Will you fight for justice and find only resentment? Blame only breeds more resentment. Or will you face things head on and grow from it. Either way the problem will still be there. Try to accept things and find peace. Dont let a problem take over and become your crusade.
Tue 29/06/04 at 16:40
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Can i please have a number 3 if your still doing the reading mog please :)

Please ignore. i only picked another number as i thought you were iggying me cause im a n00bie
Tue 29/06/04 at 16:27
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
mog wrote:
> Your life is to busy.

HAHA.
Tue 29/06/04 at 16:22
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
~Darling~ wrote:
> 9

Your card is existance.

Your life is to busy. You are forgetting the things that are most important in life. They seem to pass you by. Sit down, take time to look at your life. Look at the stars tonight and find some clarity. You are part of this huge universe. You will still reach that goal.
Tue 29/06/04 at 16:15
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Mumbai Duck wrote:
> I'll take a lucky 7 please

Your card is compromise.

Your life will be a lot easier if you accept defeat and find some middle ground. Dont fall out with someone you like because you disagree.
Tue 29/06/04 at 16:13
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Tue 29/06/04 at 16:12
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
RoJ wrote:
> Go on then.
> 6

Your card is harmony. Try to be a bit more lighthearted. When you relax you will let your heart open up. Love is waiting for you if you are looking for it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.