GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo 21"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/02/05 at 12:28
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
i wonder if any of you are keeping up with nintendos changing names, but the revolution, now called the nintendo 21, is going to be quite interesting, i assure you.

from the rumours, and things ive read in mags, its quite interesting what ideas are coming up. the fact that the nintendo 21 will be in a wireless network via a nintendo home hub is a very interesting idea, so you can play other users in a consistant way.

something i read in NGC is that rumours say that if you have somthing on your nintendo 21 it will effect other nintendo 21s that you connect with. whether they will get rid of the famous ninty D pad is yet to be proven, but i'm sure whatever mehtod of control they go with, will suit the games they make, which is the main idea anyway.

there are actually rumours saying that there will be a whole new kind of control, which is going to be used for the nintendo 21 which could mean anything. something else which is quite interesting is a release date of late 2005!! and how about a 8cm , 5.4GB disc encoated in a plastic shell.

the fact that Nintendo have come up with such origonality in the DS, means we could be expecting anything for this next generation console. these may be just internet rumours but it looks hopeful for Ninty and i am certainly going to be keeping track of it
Sun 27/02/05 at 19:05
Regular
"thursdayton!"
"your name here" wrote:
> If they havent slagged off your spelling or grammer, it means they
> like you.

No, if "they" haven't slagged off your spelling or grammar, it means you can actually spell and use grammar correctly. *Pats on the head* Well done boy.

Saying that.. everyone usually pokes fun at Dringo's bad spelling, so your statement is, in part, correct.

Oh and by the way you spelt grammar wrong.
Sun 27/02/05 at 20:22
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
hee hee, i take it some people are picky about spelling and grammar then, even though its just a web forum
Sun 27/02/05 at 20:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
No, but when your posts are unreadable due to a basic lack of grammar, people are going to dismiss you. Anyway, grammar and spelling are simple enough, so there are no excuses.
Sun 27/02/05 at 20:30
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
ok fair enough
Sun 27/02/05 at 20:53
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Rozza1001 wrote:
> hee hee, i take it some people are picky about spelling and grammar
> then, even though its just a web forum

Well your original post could do with a few line spaces here and there, it just makes things easier to read...
Sun 27/02/05 at 21:05
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
better?
Sun 27/02/05 at 21:06
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Rozza1001 wrote:
> better?

Much better!
Sun 27/02/05 at 21:12
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
ok so after slating posts, and commenting on how spelling and grammer are essencial. has anyone actually got anything to say about Ninty's next console?
Sun 27/02/05 at 23:41
Regular
firestarter wrote:
> There was a rumour that former Nintendo president told Microsoft
> executive Steve Ballmer to "suck on my tiny yellow balls"
> after Microsoft offered to buy-out Nintendo. It turned out that the
> rumour was a hoax.

That whole article was just beautiful! :-)
Mon 28/02/05 at 16:56
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
Rozza1001 wrote:
> has anyone actually got anything to say about Ninty's
> next console?

ill take that as a no then

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.