GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo 21"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/02/05 at 12:28
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
i wonder if any of you are keeping up with nintendos changing names, but the revolution, now called the nintendo 21, is going to be quite interesting, i assure you.

from the rumours, and things ive read in mags, its quite interesting what ideas are coming up. the fact that the nintendo 21 will be in a wireless network via a nintendo home hub is a very interesting idea, so you can play other users in a consistant way.

something i read in NGC is that rumours say that if you have somthing on your nintendo 21 it will effect other nintendo 21s that you connect with. whether they will get rid of the famous ninty D pad is yet to be proven, but i'm sure whatever mehtod of control they go with, will suit the games they make, which is the main idea anyway.

there are actually rumours saying that there will be a whole new kind of control, which is going to be used for the nintendo 21 which could mean anything. something else which is quite interesting is a release date of late 2005!! and how about a 8cm , 5.4GB disc encoated in a plastic shell.

the fact that Nintendo have come up with such origonality in the DS, means we could be expecting anything for this next generation console. these may be just internet rumours but it looks hopeful for Ninty and i am certainly going to be keeping track of it
Sun 27/02/05 at 14:35
Regular
"Pwned"
There was a rumour that former Nintendo president told Microsoft executive Steve Ballmer to "suck on my tiny yellow balls" after Microsoft offered to buy-out Nintendo. It turned out that the rumour was a hoax.
Sun 27/02/05 at 16:13
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
Rozza1001 wrote:
> o.k o.k jeeze, they may be rumours or not, as i said "these may
> just be internet rumours", i was only trying to start a
> conversation about nintendos next console

New to the forum?
You've got no chance having a proper convo on here!
EVERY post is slated by someone, usually the same few whose lives soley revolve around this forum, namely.......... no better not..........

Enjoy!
Sun 27/02/05 at 16:16
Regular
"bit of a brain"
My favourite part of the Nintendo 21 rumour is that it's called '21' because Nintendo have been in the gaming business for 21 years. Except that Nintendo released their first game in 1963. Which was 42 years ago.
Sun 27/02/05 at 16:21
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
What game was it?
Sun 27/02/05 at 16:26
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Famicom.
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Errm Famicom is a games console?
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Actually that's a lie. They set up their first R&D department called "games" in 1963. Their first console, TV Game 6 was released in 1977.
Sun 27/02/05 at 16:29
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Ah right.
Sun 27/02/05 at 16:53
"Tesco value"
firestarter wrote:
> There was a rumour that former Nintendo president told Microsoft
> executive Steve Ballmer to "suck on my tiny yellow balls"
> after Microsoft offered to buy-out Nintendo. It turned out that the
> rumour was a hoax.

if only...
Sun 27/02/05 at 16:57
"Tesco value"
If they havent slagged off your spelling or grammer, it means they like you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.