GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo 21"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/02/05 at 12:28
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
i wonder if any of you are keeping up with nintendos changing names, but the revolution, now called the nintendo 21, is going to be quite interesting, i assure you.

from the rumours, and things ive read in mags, its quite interesting what ideas are coming up. the fact that the nintendo 21 will be in a wireless network via a nintendo home hub is a very interesting idea, so you can play other users in a consistant way.

something i read in NGC is that rumours say that if you have somthing on your nintendo 21 it will effect other nintendo 21s that you connect with. whether they will get rid of the famous ninty D pad is yet to be proven, but i'm sure whatever mehtod of control they go with, will suit the games they make, which is the main idea anyway.

there are actually rumours saying that there will be a whole new kind of control, which is going to be used for the nintendo 21 which could mean anything. something else which is quite interesting is a release date of late 2005!! and how about a 8cm , 5.4GB disc encoated in a plastic shell.

the fact that Nintendo have come up with such origonality in the DS, means we could be expecting anything for this next generation console. these may be just internet rumours but it looks hopeful for Ninty and i am certainly going to be keeping track of it
Mon 28/02/05 at 21:00
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
do you mean have a look on the forum? not post.
Mon 28/02/05 at 17:10
Regular
There was a discussion about this rumour elsewhere in the post.

Wanna see peoples thoughts on it have a gander at that.
Mon 28/02/05 at 17:07
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> personally I'd call it Spirograph

But that would cause all sorts of copyright malarky.

Call it the Nintendo Gaming Console

Simple.

Then we can continue to refer to it as the GC.

It's not gonna have some retarded name either, as it's always been a simple non-stupuid name (except from 64, but that made sesne at least)
Mon 28/02/05 at 17:06
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
Yeah N5 does sound the best
Mon 28/02/05 at 17:03
Regular
"the burning sky"
Rozza1001 wrote:
> something else which is quite interesting is a release
> date of late 2005!!

I know Nintendo have never quite got the advertising thing right, but how would releasing a new console, and the new Zelda (the most anticipated game ever (probably :P)) at the same time help the situation?
Mon 28/02/05 at 17:03
Regular
"bit of a brain"
personally I'd call it Spirograph
Mon 28/02/05 at 17:02
Regular
I still think N5 was the best codename.

Nintendo 21 is retarded, as it might not even be released this year, then what will they call it, Nintendo 22?

And "Revvolution" is revolutionary why?
We don't know anything about it.
What might be revolutionary is that it has an infrared scart link (which would rock, actaully). But that's not revolutionary at all.

So whatchagonna call it now?

N5 of course.
Mon 28/02/05 at 17:01
Regular
Id like to say something about it, but im just too tired, im content with just waiting for nintendo to do their stuff. Ive got enough going on at the moment with cube stuff to be looking forward. Despite the opinions of some (*cough* macintosh *cough* topscore) sorry clearing throat, the cube 'aint dead.
Mon 28/02/05 at 16:58
Regular
"bit of a brain"
well we've had loads of topics about it before and there isn't really anything left to do but speculate. Try digging up some old topics and reading what people had to say. There's a big one called "Nintendo Minute Vol. 6" by Dringo, somewhere.
Mon 28/02/05 at 16:56
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
Rozza1001 wrote:
> has anyone actually got anything to say about Ninty's
> next console?

ill take that as a no then

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.