GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"COME ON FRANCE!!1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/06/04 at 16:39
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Just to let you all know where my allegiance stands.

I'm so going to enjoy posting in this forum at half nine on Sunday.
Thu 10/06/04 at 18:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Heh. Better sports development plans.

WHY DON'T SCOTLAND HAVE THEM TOO?! EH? EHHH? :)

If population was the sole
> reason, Russia and China would dominate every sport.

Watch the Olympics! They bloody well do! (I take your point, but you were using population as the main factor ;) )

> But you need the facilities, and seeing as Scotland and England have very similar, then this is an adequate comparison. :-)

Hurhur.

Trivia: I'm a far flung twig of the Monro family tree......and I bet they own your house.
Thu 10/06/04 at 18:40
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Heh. Better sports development plans. If population was the sole reason, Russia and China would dominate every sport. But you need the facilities, and seeing as Scotland and England have very similar, then this is an adequate comparison. :-)

(Or Australia is some special macho nation or something)
Thu 10/06/04 at 17:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hang on, Australia have a population which is under a 1/3rd of the UK as a whole, so even less with just England. If that's your excuse, how come they're so damn good at sports?

:)
Thu 10/06/04 at 17:36
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Pfft. Of course not. Let's go by the World Rankings (crap as they are) here. England has around 10 times the population of Scotland. So therefore they should be around 10 times better at football than Scotland. But England are 13th in the world while Scotland are 55th. That isn't 10 times better. Scotland on average are better.

(Crap argument, but it works) :-D
Thu 10/06/04 at 16:25
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Do I sense back-tracking there AJ? =P
Thu 10/06/04 at 16:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It's natural that England are going to do better than Scotland. With a population at least 10 times the size, I think it would be considered far more of an achievement if they didn't do better overall.
Thu 10/06/04 at 15:49
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Cyclone wrote:

> I'd like to see England do well, simply because I'm bored with them
> not.

Me too. At least this time, because of the timings for the games, I will not be plastered and crying into my pint at 10.30 am.
Thu 10/06/04 at 14:29
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
No thanks, I don't like all that stuff.

AND it doesn't work, does it?

Hundreds of Australians stuck pins in models of Jonny Wilkinson before the Australia vs. England match and he won us the Rugby World Cup last year.
Thu 10/06/04 at 14:25
Regular
Every England Fan should see this!

www.panlogic.net/frog

Lets give those frenchies a propper roasting!

Come on England!
Thu 10/06/04 at 13:35
Regular
I fail to see how reaching the last 16 of nearly all major tournaments in the last 60 years can be classed as disappointing for a small island. We have the best domestic league in the world and one of very few leagues where all of the squad bar 2 play domestically within their native country.

Key players have been out at key times, Gerrard and Beckham being two prime examples at the last world cup. You will see this time, indeedo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.