GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HUGE NEWS!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/04/01 at 19:55
Regular
Bleem, who made the emulation software that ran PSX games on your PC, have announced a new product.

BLEEM FOR THE DREAMCAST!!!!

The first game that it's producing Bleem for is Gran Turismo 2, and the graphics look absolutely astounding on the 128-bit console compared to the PSX, with higher resolution and anti-aliasing. You need to buy the GT2 game, but the Bleem software only costs £5.95!!

Also, they are working on a Final Fantasy 9 version as well. Great news for Dreamcast owners, a whole new range of great games is now available to play, and loads of classics.

Long live the Dreamcast!!!
Sat 21/04/01 at 20:04
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
It's being released at the end of May though, that's the difference, and they don't have to contend with the Sony lawsuit anymore.
Sat 21/04/01 at 20:06
And it will work for all psx games right? (:)
Sat 21/04/01 at 20:07
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Time_warp said:
>were you replying to me Zeldapro

I said yes!!
Sat 21/04/01 at 20:07
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Oh.... final thing... there are 4 packs for bleem! Each one plays only some games (100 games per pack). eg. Pack one is coded for FF7 say, but cannot play Gran Turismo. Anyway, the reason for this is that each individual game security code is needed for each specific game. However, because these libraries of security codes are copy writed, ANY copied game will play on ANY pack :)

I didn't ecxplain that well.... but basically it means that you save lots of money if u copy sony games!

Sonic
Sat 21/04/01 at 20:08
so i should sell my psx and just use the games for a Dc.
Sat 21/04/01 at 20:09
Regular
Time_Warp wrote:
> And it will work for all psx games right? (:)

Nope, so far only the GT2 version is available, I just ordered my copy 5 minutes ago and they've confirmed delivery will be 25th May. FF9 is the next one their producing the software for, and their press release states that hundreds of games will be 'bleemed' from the PSX range like they have with the PC Bleem package.
Sat 21/04/01 at 20:10
anypoint in ordering if you dont know what games they are doing? (:)
Sat 21/04/01 at 20:11
Regular
Yes, if you want to play GT2 on your DC, order the GT2 version. I've already got GT2 for the PSX so I don't have to go and buy the game as well :-)
Sat 21/04/01 at 20:12
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Time_Warp wrote:
> And it will work for all psx games right?
> (:)

Nope, so far only the GT2 version is available, I just
> ordered my copy 5 minutes ago and they've confirmed delivery will be
> 25th May. FF9 is the next one their producing the software for, and
> their press release states that hundreds of games will be 'bleemed'
> from the PSX range like they have with the PC Bleem package.

What u on about FM! Read my topic a bit down the list! Each pack plays 100 specified original games! But... unless Sony have done something about it, each pack can play ANY copied game without security!

THIS is so old! I posted topics on it about 8 months ago!!!!

Sonic
Sat 21/04/01 at 20:20
Regular
You seem to be talking about the PC version Sonicrav, I'm on about the new DC version that they've just launched in a press release today. DC as in Dreamcast.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.