GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HUGE NEWS!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/04/01 at 19:55
Regular
Bleem, who made the emulation software that ran PSX games on your PC, have announced a new product.

BLEEM FOR THE DREAMCAST!!!!

The first game that it's producing Bleem for is Gran Turismo 2, and the graphics look absolutely astounding on the 128-bit console compared to the PSX, with higher resolution and anti-aliasing. You need to buy the GT2 game, but the Bleem software only costs £5.95!!

Also, they are working on a Final Fantasy 9 version as well. Great news for Dreamcast owners, a whole new range of great games is now available to play, and loads of classics.

Long live the Dreamcast!!!
Sat 21/04/01 at 19:55
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Bleem, who made the emulation software that ran PSX games on your PC, have announced a new product.

BLEEM FOR THE DREAMCAST!!!!

The first game that it's producing Bleem for is Gran Turismo 2, and the graphics look absolutely astounding on the 128-bit console compared to the PSX, with higher resolution and anti-aliasing. You need to buy the GT2 game, but the Bleem software only costs £5.95!!

Also, they are working on a Final Fantasy 9 version as well. Great news for Dreamcast owners, a whole new range of great games is now available to play, and loads of classics.

Long live the Dreamcast!!!
Sat 21/04/01 at 19:56
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Don't own a Dreamcast ach well
Sat 21/04/01 at 19:57
its not that exciting! (:)
Sat 21/04/01 at 19:58
Regular
And once this news gets widespread, you'll find it very hard to get hold of one as well. Dreamcasts are going to be a bit like gold dust from now on methinks...
Sat 21/04/01 at 19:59
EB will have DC's in stock for the next year!
Sat 21/04/01 at 19:59
Regular
It's exciting news because the 128-bit DC can emulate PSX games better than the PS2, because of it's anti-aliasing features and higher resolution compared to Sony's next gen console. Like I say, the improvement in the graphics is hard to believe, I'm sure News Monkey will have some nice screenshots up and running in the near future.
Sat 21/04/01 at 20:01
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
FM, where the f0@- have u been! This was announced about a year ago at E3! It's been going on for ages,and delayed about 10 times!

Sonic
Sat 21/04/01 at 20:01
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Yep!

The same in most other good electronics stores near you!
Sat 21/04/01 at 20:03
Were you replying to me zelapro?
Sat 21/04/01 at 20:04
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
As for the pics... they've been in soo many mags! Literally months ago!
And yes... the graphics are better- better Anti aliasing smooths the edges, making the old Ridge racer look better than PS2 Ridge Racer!

But as I said it's been delayed...

Sonic

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.