GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HUGE NEWS!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/04/01 at 19:55
Regular
Bleem, who made the emulation software that ran PSX games on your PC, have announced a new product.

BLEEM FOR THE DREAMCAST!!!!

The first game that it's producing Bleem for is Gran Turismo 2, and the graphics look absolutely astounding on the 128-bit console compared to the PSX, with higher resolution and anti-aliasing. You need to buy the GT2 game, but the Bleem software only costs £5.95!!

Also, they are working on a Final Fantasy 9 version as well. Great news for Dreamcast owners, a whole new range of great games is now available to play, and loads of classics.

Long live the Dreamcast!!!
Sun 22/04/01 at 21:02
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Mr. Dark wrote:
> Also you can play DC games on the X-Box. But this means the best
> games will be made by Sega, so what will you buy? A dreamcast or a
> x-box?

Nah! This was a rumour... same as MS buying Sega! Nice idea (with DC technology on tap)... but not happening.

Oh, and cheers for the info pagey- I still thought that the 4 packs were planned. 100 games for £20 was a great deal. 1 game for £5 is not! I can get a second hand PSX for £20, and that'll play 1000 games! Ok, so the Anti aliasing will be worse than Bleemcast- but seeing as there's only one Bleemcast games... there ain't an option!

Sonic
Sun 22/04/01 at 20:08
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Time_Warp wrote:
> do you mean the chat?

Yes, MSN messenger.
Sun 22/04/01 at 20:03
do you mean the chat?
Sun 22/04/01 at 19:59
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
TW, are you on msn now? are you online? If you are, I don't see you!

Add me: [email protected]
Sun 22/04/01 at 19:54
you know my hotmail adress dont you? i thought you were NIS at first but now I don't think you are, but you do know him don't you.
Sun 22/04/01 at 19:53
> Time_Warp wrote:
> I think they will!
They are making games
> for...

PS2
DC
GC
GBA
X-BOX

I think they will surive for a
> little while! :)

Time_warp:-

1. Why do you think i'm NIS? (i
> was reading some old enrtyies)
2. You don't seem to use hotmail/
> msn!
Sun 22/04/01 at 19:51
Time_Warp wrote:
> I think they will!
They are making games for...

DC
GC
GBA
X-BOX

I think they will surive for a little while! :)

Time_warp:-

1. Why do you think i'm NIS? (i was reading some old enrtyies)
2. You don't seem to use hotmail/ msn!
Sun 22/04/01 at 19:49
I think they will!
Sun 22/04/01 at 19:45
Sega's hardware bussiness is out of the window. Lets hope they saty alive by making good games.
Sun 22/04/01 at 19:45
Regular
"TheCoolNerd on Live"
The actual story is that Bleem! is being released in the US on 1st May and will cost $5.95. The reason for its cheapness is because only one game will run on it which is Gran Turismo 2. This is a bit of a disappointment as it was originally planned that 4 versions would be released, each being able to emulate 100 PlayStation games each.

Well, I suppose its good news for GT2 fans. The graphics look really good on it and you can pick up GT2 now for between 10 and 15 quid. No UK release has been confirmed yet though although it is highly likely considering Sega have no involvement in the project.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.