GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"help with cd writing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/06/04 at 17:45
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
i have a video file over 2150 mb + the cdr disks i have only hold 700 mb is there a way i can split my episodes on the file up to go on seperate disks.
Sat 05/06/04 at 22:49
Regular
"YTS Primate"
Hi Colin,
What client are you using? I get good results from Shadows. Speed down is up to 1 Meg after a short time. You have probably already done it but have you changed the ports your client is using as a lot of ISP’s throttle downloads to the defaults.
Sat 05/06/04 at 21:52
Regular
It would be easier if you just googled "splitting Avi's using virtualdub".

What is the average speed you guys get from bittorant as i get pretty poor speed on my 600k modem.

Colin
Sat 05/06/04 at 21:51
Regular
"NULL"
It's not been for me....
Sat 05/06/04 at 20:42
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
why is bittorent slow today??
Sat 05/06/04 at 17:52
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
AMD_MAN wrote:
> Use Vitualdub it is very easy.
>
> Colin

howw do i use it to split the file up
Sat 05/06/04 at 17:51
Regular
Use Vitualdub it is very easy.

Colin
Sat 05/06/04 at 17:45
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
i have a video file over 2150 mb + the cdr disks i have only hold 700 mb is there a way i can split my episodes on the file up to go on seperate disks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.