GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"help with cd writing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/06/04 at 17:45
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
i have a video file over 2150 mb + the cdr disks i have only hold 700 mb is there a way i can split my episodes on the file up to go on seperate disks.
Mon 07/06/04 at 23:51
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
"rejected by tracker:: this tracker requires new tracker protocall:please check your client for updates????"

Are you running the latest version of the bitorrent client?
Mon 07/06/04 at 19:46
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
hi sorry to bother u all but i desperatly need help i am down loading a series of enterprise using the bitorrent experimental file but thing below this keeps stopping me its highlighted in red just before downloading commences?

ERROR 7:41 pm

rejected by tracker:: this tracker requires new tracker protocall:please check your client for updates????

i dont know what this means, the file is downloading from supernova.org and i need help pretty please??

thanx to an1 who whelps
Mon 07/06/04 at 19:12
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
im using the experimental bitorrent down loader and it does not download it always time s out wat can i do?
Sun 06/06/04 at 19:17
Regular
Cheers guys for the help, Oh and sorry for sort of trashing your posts matey, If you download The Divx Codecs they will come with a player or you can download BSPlayer as it seems to work better with divx's, you can use a program called Gspot and work out exactly what codecs are used for the video file, just google the files and download them as they are free.

Colin
Sun 06/06/04 at 18:28
Regular
"YTS Primate"
Go here and download the free divx codec which is halfway down the page.

[URL]http://www.divx.com/divx/[/URL]

Your file should play then.
Sun 06/06/04 at 18:15
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
0xC00D1199: Cannot play the file

is what comes up when i try to play my bittorrent episod file. it also says the file may not be supported i ned to play it is there any help u can give.....please.
Sun 06/06/04 at 18:12
Regular
"where's my tag?"
Now I'm confused.
Sun 06/06/04 at 18:07
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
ok thefile i have are in dvix 5.o3 or summit like that. but i cant play in in media playa i tried to but it says dosnt support it or summit>>>helpp plleeaassee.
Sun 06/06/04 at 17:11
Regular
"where's my tag?"
Ok, I think I know how to do it. If I'm wrong just correct me someone.

- Open WinRAR

- Click on the "Add" icon at the top of the window, then in the General tab browse to the file you want splitting. Now type the size you want each file to be split into, in the "Split to volumes, bytes" field (example of volumes - "600m", "650m" or "700m"). Also make sure RAR is ticked in the "Archive format" area, then click "Next" and wait for the splitting process to finish (this can take some time).

Or...

- Click on the "Wizard" icon and then tick "Create a new archive" and click "Next". Browse to the desired file and click "Ok" to close the window and "Next" to start the dividing process. Once all is done just burn each file to a CD.

So basicly anyway that allows you to create a new RAR archive and lets you manually type in a volume for splitting should be fine.

To fuse all these files back into just one file again you simply unzip them to a single directory, and when prompted to overwite a file click "Yes" each time, until all the fragments have united and one file is left.

I'm I wrong? Let me know!
Sun 06/06/04 at 16:49
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
To cut MPEG i use TMPGEnc.

You will find a simple guide here [URL]http://www.videohelp.com/tmpgencedit.htm[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.