GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"scaryiest movie you've ever seen?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/06/04 at 16:16
Regular
Probably have to be the texas chainsaw massacre remake for me. That was seriously scary. Also one hour photo was abit creepy.
Anyway, answer the question :)
Sun 06/06/04 at 00:51
Regular
"tokyo police club"
There are many good touches.

Mainly due to teh fact it was about a child.
Sun 06/06/04 at 01:18
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Blair Witch...and Scream..where that girl is hanging of the tree
Sun 06/06/04 at 01:20
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Scream.... oh dear. Scale of 1 to 10 of how scary that was, it would be -5. Yes, it made me laugh like it was a comedy.
Sun 06/06/04 at 11:09
Regular
nothing scares me anymore, but two films that scared the hell out of me when I first saw them were the shining and the thing.

the shining is a masterpiece and probably my favourite horror film. the thing has you on the edge of your seat from start to finish, and has some rather disturbing scenes to say the least.

the blair witch project wasn't all bad either, if you can ignore the annoying characters, some scenes are quite worrying, especially the baby crying sounds in the pitch black.

I thought event horizon was quite disturbing too, but having seen it many times, it doesn't have any impact on me anymore.
Sun 06/06/04 at 11:11
Regular
"SOUP!"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> I watched The Blair Witch Project alone in a dark room.
>
> "Nothing's happening... nothing's happening. They're looking for
> a witch or something, I dunno, I wasn't really listening. Nothing's
> happening. Something about a map. Nothing's happening. It's over. A
> lot of people in the audience looked pisssed."

I guess you also watched Family Guy in a dark room?
Sun 06/06/04 at 11:14
Regular
"SOUP!"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> nothing scares me anymore,

TES TOS TER ONE ! :-p

> the shining is a masterpiece and probably my favourite horror film.
> the thing has you on the edge of your seat from start to finish, and
> has some rather disturbing scenes to say the least.

Which one? The one that wasnt the Jack Nicholson one is the better one - it's like 4 hours long. Class. However the twins in the Jack Nicholason version are scarier.
Sun 06/06/04 at 11:16
Regular
"Colourless"
Sleeping Beauty was quite scary about 12 years ago. And apparently I was scared of the "quicked ween" in Snow White when my mother took me to see it at the cinema.

Scary films aren't really that scary coz I always just watch them with mates, and we just take the p!ss the whole time. Like One Hour Photo, now that was a creepy film but we managed to turn it into a Barrel o' Laughs. And Deep Blue Sea too, but that was never really that scary now was it.....
Sun 06/06/04 at 11:48
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Hellraiser realy freaked me out. Tho's zenebites were creepy.
Sun 06/06/04 at 13:12
Regular
Paradox: wrote:
> Which one? The one that wasnt the Jack Nicholson one is the better
> one - it's like 4 hours long. Class. However the twins in the Jack
> Nicholason version are scarier.

I've only seen the Jack Nicholson one, I heard the other one is closer to the book, and features the scene with the hedge animal attack.

I'll have to see it.

Also - the stand is a good one. not particularly scary, but I just wanted to mention it. Oh, and 'IT' isn't all that bad.
Sun 06/06/04 at 13:19
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
The original version of the "Ring" and ring 2 both Japanese.
It's so scary I wouldn't watch it by myself

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.