GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"scaryiest movie you've ever seen?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/06/04 at 16:16
Regular
Probably have to be the texas chainsaw massacre remake for me. That was seriously scary. Also one hour photo was abit creepy.
Anyway, answer the question :)
Sat 05/06/04 at 16:16
Regular
Probably have to be the texas chainsaw massacre remake for me. That was seriously scary. Also one hour photo was abit creepy.
Anyway, answer the question :)
Sat 05/06/04 at 16:24
Regular
That animated Beatles film, with the blue meanies or whatever.

I was young and I didn't now what the **** was going on, I used to think they would come and take me away in the night.
Sat 05/06/04 at 16:43
Regular
"lets go back"
Pinochio. The bit were the lad turns into a donkey after smoking a cigar. four year olds should not be allowed to watch that. It scared me for life.
Sat 05/06/04 at 16:47
Regular
"That's right!"
Loads of kid's films scared me as a child.

I hate to admit it, but the first 10 minutes or so of Scream kinda freaked me out. It was made in 96, probably saw it on video in 97... would've been about 13/14. I'd watch crappy horror films all the time and do nothing but laugh, but the opening sequence of Scream did actually scare me.

So did some bits of Halloween when I first saw that.
Sat 05/06/04 at 18:20
Regular
"Whatever!"
Halloween - First saw it when I was about nine and its stuck with me ever since. Has to be my favourite horror though!
Sat 05/06/04 at 19:05
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Blair Witch scared me sh*tless!

I was alone at the time watching it in a dark room at home.

*cries*
Sat 05/06/04 at 19:10
Regular
"SOUP!"
Blair Witch is pretty good in a scary sense, though it didn't manage to make me scared as such; just vastly intrigued.
Sat 05/06/04 at 21:49
Regular
"singing"
mine wud afta b hannable lecter very scary specially wen e cooked peps brain ALIVE, grosom
Sat 05/06/04 at 22:59
Regular
"That's right!"
I watched The Blair Witch Project alone in a dark room.

"Nothing's happening... nothing's happening. They're looking for a witch or something, I dunno, I wasn't really listening. Nothing's happening. Something about a map. Nothing's happening. It's over. A lot of people in the audience looked pisssed."
Sat 05/06/04 at 23:32
Regular
"cachoo"
L45 wrote:
> mine wud afta b hannable lecter very scary specially wen e cooked peps
> brain ALIVE, grosom

That's on now. Excellent film.

Something's changed in me, used to adore horror movies, now can't sit alone watching one!
Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Both the orignial and the remake.
One of the Halloween's. Although, Michael Myers is kinda sexy. Mysterious-sexy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.