GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forrest Fan - A Question"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/06/04 at 13:41
Regular
"You've upset me"
I know everyone is fed-up with FF on this forum and about how every topic appears to gravitate towards him and his beliefs, but I have a genuine question for him.

If the Bible is all fact, as you have repeatedly claimed, then how can their be two creation stories, Genesis 1 & 2?
Wed 09/06/04 at 09:04
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Geffdof, you have to believe the Bible wholly.

Really? So why have you been offering your own interpretations of Biblical passages over the last few days?

C'mon Mary; answer the nice man.
Wed 09/06/04 at 09:03
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:

> They were created on the same day, Eve after Adam, I don't see what
> the big problem with this is.

Because one version says they were created simultaneously. Another claims Adam was first. The only reason you don't see what the problem is, is because you don't want to. Coward.
Wed 09/06/04 at 08:08
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Geffdof, you have to believe the Bible wholly.
Tue 08/06/04 at 22:26
Regular
"lets go back"
Damarus wrote:
> No, you're the idiot around here. FF acts as if the bible is fact and
> you my friend has just admitted it isn't.

I didnt call you an idiot I just said your question wasnt very good. I also didnt say the bible isnt true, you said that. I said that just because you dont believe it, it is still possible for it to be true.
Tue 08/06/04 at 22:23
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
If the Bible is all fact, as you have repeatedly claimed, then how can their be two creation stories, Genesis 1 & 2?

One is for Jewis
And the other one is for Roman Catholic
I think?
Tue 08/06/04 at 22:21
Regular
"Then one day, everyone was marvelled when Jimmy, a tiny 9 year old ginger boy, finally worked out the meaning of life and the one true religion, and thankfully, everyone stopped bickering over it and had sex instead."
Tue 08/06/04 at 22:17
Regular
No, you're the idiot around here. FF acts as if the bible is fact and you my friend has just admitted it isn't.
Tue 08/06/04 at 21:30
Regular
"lets go back"
Just because somebody doesnt believe something doesnt mean something isnt true. And other religions would be taken as lies (from the perspective of christianity being true).

These are pretty obvious answers if you would have thought about them properly. Obviously religions cannot be proved true or false, its all about faith. Try asking some more intelligent questions. At least Light, Pandamonium and Paradox et al ask some decent questions even if I dont agree with thier views.
Tue 08/06/04 at 20:50
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Geffdof wrote:
> Because not everyone believes it and some have obviously started other
> religions.

But why has the Bible not persuaded these people, yet another story for a religion has? I thought Christianity was meant to be the Truth, no?
Tue 08/06/04 at 20:49
Regular
Yes, so the bible is not fact is it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.