GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameaday- WWF SMACKDOWN 3"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/04/01 at 10:30
Regular
THQ has done to wrestling games what brazil has done to football made it a beautiful game. After the success of WWF SMACKDOWN and WWF SMACKDOWN 2, THQ is in the processing WWF SMACKDOWN 3. This game will only be able to be played on the Playstation 2 not on the original Playstation or PSone. But because of the power in the playstation 2 there is a possibility of having nine men in the ring at one tome. Not much info has been given out but the head of YUKES who are the developers of the game Sanders kell confirmed Raven would be in the Game. rumours sugest 6 man tag match will be in the game and talk of an inferno match burns the passion to know more about this game. With over 1000 moves and the ability to control character at the end of the match, distractring the referee then destroying your oponent this game is said to be released this autumn.
Sat 28/04/01 at 13:06
Regular
WWF SMACKDOWN 3 JUST BRING IT HAS THE FOLLOWIN
3 on 3 on 3 tag
all new wrestlers spike rhyno regal
4way hell in cell
inferno (maybe)
TAg team ladder match
commentators
better seasons
different graphics more improved story lines
attack oppenent b4 they come into ring durin entrance
come out with belts
buried alive
differnt outfits

BUT WITH WWF BUYIN WCW IM GOING TO WAIT FOR........

WWF Vs WCW GAME WHICH IS BOUND 2 COME out SOON

Sat 28/04/01 at 21:59
Yeah, but now you have to think about Raw is War on X-Box, you are able to grab clothing, go throgh the crowd and all the things you just mentioned.

And what about Gamecube's THQ Projects....hmmmmmm.

Best Wrestling Game Ever? Doubt it.
Sun 29/04/01 at 09:19
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Yeah but ya know slim ,gets a bit carried away.
Sun 29/04/01 at 13:19
heheh
Sun 29/04/01 at 20:01
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Hang on a sec....

slim_shady_2001 wrote:
> WWF SMACKDOWN 3 JUST BRING IT HAS THE FOLLOWIN
3 on 3 on 3 tag
all
> new wrestlers spike rhyno regal
4way hell in cell
inferno
> (maybe)
TAg team ladder match

Thats on No mercy

commentators
better
> seasons

On No Mercy

different graphics more improved story lines

on No Mercy

attack
> oppenent b4 they come into ring durin entrance
come out with
> belts
buried alive

On No Mercy via Gameshark

differnt outfits

On No Mercy

BUT WITH WWF BUYIN WCW IM
> GOING TO WAIT FOR........

WWF Vs WCW GAME WHICH IS BOUND 2 COME
> out SOON

Fri 04/05/01 at 19:46
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
No Mercy is a old game now on a dying console and the fact that the game hasn't even been finished or had a demo produced how can you say that No Mercy's features are better
Other new features for Smackdown!3 include:
The ability the distract the referee so you can cheat
Weapons that actually hurt
75 different types of matches
At least 35 different wrestlers each with different costumes
Commentry from the real life commentators
Up to 9 wrestlers in the at one time
Improved graphics much greater than all its rilvals
Greatly improved season mode
Fri 04/05/01 at 21:36
Regular
"Back in black"
thats all well and good, so go on name me 75 different types of matches.... thought not and then there will be a wwf Gamecube beater and how cheap is that name s/down 3 and then something the rock says. the reason... so they can sell the product better as it has a phrase of the peoples champion, and dint the rock say 'no your role' aswell, man how original, so whats smackdown 4 'jabroni' gonna have 123 different type of mathces.. role on smakdown 5 and 'shut your mouth'
Sat 05/05/01 at 15:40
What the hell does rilvals mean anyway! Somebody try and name my 75 different matches. WWF No mercy is way better than any playstation game & you think the N64 is dying out, why as Sony released the rubbish PS one that is exactly the same as the Greystation, exept that it has a tiny little rubbish screen that you can barely see out of anyway. No Mercy HAS over 35 people in, how would you know what No Mercy has anyway if you love Greystation so much. If Smackdown 1 & 2 are one of the best games Playstation has, so that shows just how RUBBISH the Greystation really is.
Sat 05/05/01 at 16:54
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
nice speech. bit biased though, I mean ya say sm1+2 are the best games the psx has but played final fantasy lately or wot about gt2. Get the facts right before ya write.
Mon 07/05/01 at 18:02
OK, I admit Smackdown MAY be a big hit. I have never liked either of the smackdowns.

The 75 modes probably make it better, but i think they should change the engine, its much worse than No Mercy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.