GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameaday- WWF SMACKDOWN 3"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/04/01 at 10:30
Regular
THQ has done to wrestling games what brazil has done to football made it a beautiful game. After the success of WWF SMACKDOWN and WWF SMACKDOWN 2, THQ is in the processing WWF SMACKDOWN 3. This game will only be able to be played on the Playstation 2 not on the original Playstation or PSone. But because of the power in the playstation 2 there is a possibility of having nine men in the ring at one tome. Not much info has been given out but the head of YUKES who are the developers of the game Sanders kell confirmed Raven would be in the Game. rumours sugest 6 man tag match will be in the game and talk of an inferno match burns the passion to know more about this game. With over 1000 moves and the ability to control character at the end of the match, distractring the referee then destroying your oponent this game is said to be released this autumn.
Sun 13/05/01 at 12:06
Regular
"Back in black"
yes 4 yr olds should be playing 15 yr old games...most peple in here are under 15, oh dear their breaking the law:(
Sun 13/05/01 at 11:27
SmackDown 2 and No Mercy are both very easy, I've only ever played them both on the hardest difficulty setting. Anybody can get to be good at a game they like. But should a 4 year old be playing a game rated 15?
Sat 12/05/01 at 21:44
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
You must be naff at computer games because the only person I know that likes Smackdown 2 is my best friends 4 year old brother and even he's gettin to good to play it.
Sat 12/05/01 at 19:58
#~KRoNIk_kReaTioN~# wrote:
> playerone wrote:
The
> bottom line is - just because you can
> only afford one game, don't go
> saying all the rest are
> rubbish.

Cant Afford?! OK...i might have agreed with u...but u r
> just 'The Game' prt 2, slagging off ppl as soon as u get here. YOu
> already got a bad reputation with me....and by the wway: No Mercy is
> betta!

Who has been slagged off !?!?

All i'm sayin' is people play a game on one console and say it's the best and other consoles are crap without actually playin' the other games.

And SmackDown is better.
Sat 12/05/01 at 18:26
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Playrone or whatever you are a little ****.You will never have friends on gameday like me and kronik and by the way I have all of those consoles and I can afford it. Smackdown 2 is so easy and lame you must be a simple and sad little boy.
Sat 12/05/01 at 18:06
playerone wrote:
The
> bottom line is - just because you can only afford one game, don't go
> saying all the rest are rubbish.

Cant Afford?! OK...i might have agreed with u...but u r just 'The Game' prt 2, slagging off ppl as soon as u get here. YOu already got a bad reputation with me....and by the wway: No Mercy is betta!
Sat 12/05/01 at 15:01
I think wwf smackdown for the ps2 to is defenatly going to be the best ever wrestling game, maybe the best fighting game of all time
Sat 12/05/01 at 13:20
Isn't it funny how people who only buy one console all think that the one they bought is the best and all others are crap? As someone who has a PlayStation, PS2, DC, N64 and a PC and has played all the WWF games on most of these would know, they all have some great games. The best WWF game is by far SmackDown 2 on the PlayStation, but No Mercy on N64 is still a great game in it's own right.

The bottom line is - just because you can only afford one game, don't go saying all the rest are rubbish.
Mon 07/05/01 at 18:39
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Smackdown. it could never level how good no mercy is but the dumb people in england had to buy a couple of million copies. I am english but c'mon how stupid are the people.
Mon 07/05/01 at 18:02
OK, I admit Smackdown MAY be a big hit. I have never liked either of the smackdowns.

The 75 modes probably make it better, but i think they should change the engine, its much worse than No Mercy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.