GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which phone?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/06/04 at 15:34
Regular
"Nobody Home"
Im getting the Online Offpeak300 Tariff from O2.co.uk, but I am unsure which phone I should get.

I am looking at either the Motorola V600, or the Samsung D410. Which should I go for?

The Motorola is small I think, with a 65k screen, and i've used and like the 525, which is quite similar.

The D410 has a 260k colour screen, so obviously has the best screen, but looks a bit bulky and there is not much protecton on the screen, etc.

What should i go for?
Tue 08/06/04 at 11:00
Regular
"Nobody Home"
Shall i get the Samsung D410 then?
Tue 08/06/04 at 07:00
Regular
The price isn't that small though! Platinum-encased mobile phone...

Imagine leaving that on the bus!

There was another 'premium' mobile manufacturer (could still be Vertu) who made a phone encrusted with Diamonds - even the buttons were solid diamond. Can't find a link though...
Mon 07/06/04 at 20:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
ßulle†† wrote:
> > Unless you want to fork out for a Vertu...
> [URL]http://www.vertu.com/collections/product.jsp?p=SigPltPltPol[/URL]

That page is so stylish, the writing is too small to read.
Mon 07/06/04 at 08:46
Regular
Samsung IMO surpassed Nokia and Motorola a long time ago. Great design, great features, great reliability... I've never had a Samsung break, crash, spasm or lose signal for no reason. They're sturdy, have the clearest colour screens available and the best sounding ringtones available.

So, Yes - they are the best phone maker.

Unless you want to fork out for a Vertu... [URL]http://www.vertu.com/collections/product.jsp?p=SigPltPltPol[/URL]
Sun 06/06/04 at 13:36
Regular
"Twenty quid."
... not.
Sun 06/06/04 at 13:24
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Samsung! the best phone maker
Sun 06/06/04 at 12:52
Regular
"Nobody Home"
$miley wrote:
> go to the o2 shop i did yesterday as was going to buy of the web but
> shop is so much better deal, double minuets and texts for 6 months, i
> got a nokia 6600, brilliant......

Yeah, but I want my phone for texting. Unless you show me the impossible, where I can get 300minutes, 500texts, 300 WAP Minutes, .5mb Downloads and a COMPLETELY FREE V600, then I dont think i'll get it from the shop.
Sat 05/06/04 at 19:37
Regular
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> I have the Samsung E700, which is better than all of your phones.
>
> IMO
Ah yes, I have the same phone. But mine is better than yours because mine can go "You've got a phone call! Horray!" and it has pictures of me on it. oh yes.
Sat 05/06/04 at 10:35
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
go to the o2 shop i did yesterday as was going to buy of the web but shop is so much better deal, double minuets and texts for 6 months, i got a nokia 6600, brilliant......
Sat 05/06/04 at 08:19
Regular
"Nobody Home"
Not that anyone cares, but Im getting the V600, cos its better than the E700 by all reviews.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.