GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BIG BROTHER fans cheated sign the petition"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/06/04 at 10:29
Regular
"Angry Cable Viewer"
Channel 4 have decided this year that they will not give any interactive viewing rights to all cable operators although they will give them the option to vote. Yet all sky viewers have full viewing 24/7

Countless people have emailed channel 4 and got nor response, countless people have phoned and been told "channel 4 took an editorial decision, its our choice ".

Is it fair that for previous years they give us the full service, then for no reason take it away.

There has been a campaign started in the channel 4 forums, NO VOTING until channel 4 give fairness to all its viewers, there is also a petition [URL] http://www.petitiononline.com/BB5/ [/URL]

Please help by putting your signature to the petition to have the interactive restored

Those involved in the campaign have now been banned from entering the channel 4 forums, it seems they don't care about thier viewers or want them to have a voice.
Thu 03/06/04 at 14:39
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
mattributé wrote:
> Good Buissness by sky, you fool.

Good god man, its business!
Thu 03/06/04 at 11:58
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Good Buissness by sky, you fool.
Thu 03/06/04 at 11:17
Regular
"SOUP!"
More people will go out and buy Sky now.

To watch big brother 25 hours a day
Thu 03/06/04 at 11:15
Regular
"Angry Cable Viewer"
Good business, is listening to your customers and catering for them. The more customers you please the bigger revenues.

As more and more channels are going Interactive to oferr better service does this mean that you will give up your digital services just because you don't want to see the red dot in the corner of the screen.
Thu 03/06/04 at 11:14
Regular
"tokyo police club"
TV companies are just there to try and make money. If they thought they could make money by showing a cat having a poo, they'd show that.
Thu 03/06/04 at 11:11
Regular
"lets go back"
mattributé wrote:
> leprichaun fails to understand the meaning of 'good buissness'

Of course. These companies are primarily there to make money. Showing television programmes is just a by product of their money making schemes.
Thu 03/06/04 at 11:07
Regular
"tokyo police club"
leprichaun fails to understand the eaning of 'good buissness'
Thu 03/06/04 at 11:07
Regular
"lets go back"
leprichaun wrote:
> If you don't want it then you don't use your red button, for those who
> do want it they are no longer given the choice unless your a sky
> subscriber, and like i just said its not just about Big Brother, this
> is about cable operators all getting the same service they pay for.
>

When I signed up for Telewest I dont remember them telling me I would have Interactive BB. They havent taken away a service that I've paid for.

> Yes it starts with Big Brother which is one of the biggest shows at
> the moment but where will it end.

Well if this is the biggest show at the moment it might be time to sell my TV.
Granted its not that bad, but its also not that good.
Thu 03/06/04 at 11:04
Regular
leprichaun wrote:
> If you don't want it then you don't use your red button,

It ain't that simple, though, is it? BB is everywhere. More of it would make my head explode. I have to read about it on the front cover of virtually every newspaper (which I'm forced to see as I work for a post office). Whenever I watch E4, what's in the right hand corner? A big ugly "Press Red for BB" sign. And for the ten or however many weeks they're in the house, it'll push back the decent programming that I want aired.

> its not just about Big Brother, this is about cable operators all
> getting the same service they pay for.

Well as I said, change over to Sky.

> Yes it starts with Big Brother which is one of the biggest shows at
> the moment but where will it end.

Look, companies want your business. They won't let Sky take everything or everyone will go to Sky. It won't end. Sky made an agressive business move, and NTL/Telewest/whatever will have to react with one of their own to entice viewers. It's business.
Thu 03/06/04 at 11:01
Regular
"Angry Cable Viewer"
Switching is just what channel 4 and sky are looking for, the company that owns Sky & The Sun newspaper also have there `fingers in the pot' of channel 4.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.