GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BIG BROTHER fans cheated sign the petition"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/06/04 at 10:29
Regular
"Angry Cable Viewer"
Channel 4 have decided this year that they will not give any interactive viewing rights to all cable operators although they will give them the option to vote. Yet all sky viewers have full viewing 24/7

Countless people have emailed channel 4 and got nor response, countless people have phoned and been told "channel 4 took an editorial decision, its our choice ".

Is it fair that for previous years they give us the full service, then for no reason take it away.

There has been a campaign started in the channel 4 forums, NO VOTING until channel 4 give fairness to all its viewers, there is also a petition [URL] http://www.petitiononline.com/BB5/ [/URL]

Please help by putting your signature to the petition to have the interactive restored

Those involved in the campaign have now been banned from entering the channel 4 forums, it seems they don't care about thier viewers or want them to have a voice.
Thu 03/06/04 at 21:32
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I thought you were a tool too, Lou. It was only my impecceable attitude of respect for you that prevented me from liquidating you.
Sorry, being a bit melodramatic there..
Thu 03/06/04 at 21:23
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
leprichaun wrote:
> Yes it starts with Big Brother which is one of the biggest shows at
> the moment but where will it end.

Probably with this series, hopefully. I feel like a complete tool for starting that Big Brother thread before.
Thu 03/06/04 at 21:17
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
I won't, as I have Sky :P
Thu 03/06/04 at 20:38
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Yeh, I'll sign the petition, leprichaun. The petition to HAVE YOU SHOT.
Thu 03/06/04 at 19:19
Regular
"\\"
leprichaun wrote:
> Good business, is listening to your customers and catering for them.
> The more customers you please the bigger revenues.

No. It's the more customers you have the more revenue. Someone will go to that service to be pleased, they don't go there and expect to be given more than they asked for in the first place.
Thu 03/06/04 at 18:17
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Big brother is an anagram for 'Go bite bhrr' - yeah, you get the idea.

It sucks.
Thu 03/06/04 at 18:14
Regular
"relocated"
Fascism is resurgent; our governments are stealthily stripping away our civil rights; the environment is on the verge of collapse; millions still live in poverty; one child in Africa dies from measles every minute.

And what do you start bleating on about?

...Big ****ing Brother.

You make me want to vomit, you contemptible fool. Wake up.
Thu 03/06/04 at 18:13
"period drama"
Down with this sort of thing!
Careful now.
Thu 03/06/04 at 17:39
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Who care's? No f**ker watches it now anyway do they? I read in the Daily Star (Official BB newspaper) that the viewing figures are crap so far.
Thu 03/06/04 at 15:52
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I love my s's

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.