GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BIG BROTHER fans cheated sign the petition"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/06/04 at 10:29
Regular
"Angry Cable Viewer"
Channel 4 have decided this year that they will not give any interactive viewing rights to all cable operators although they will give them the option to vote. Yet all sky viewers have full viewing 24/7

Countless people have emailed channel 4 and got nor response, countless people have phoned and been told "channel 4 took an editorial decision, its our choice ".

Is it fair that for previous years they give us the full service, then for no reason take it away.

There has been a campaign started in the channel 4 forums, NO VOTING until channel 4 give fairness to all its viewers, there is also a petition [URL] http://www.petitiononline.com/BB5/ [/URL]

Please help by putting your signature to the petition to have the interactive restored

Those involved in the campaign have now been banned from entering the channel 4 forums, it seems they don't care about thier viewers or want them to have a voice.
Thu 03/06/04 at 10:29
Regular
"Angry Cable Viewer"
Channel 4 have decided this year that they will not give any interactive viewing rights to all cable operators although they will give them the option to vote. Yet all sky viewers have full viewing 24/7

Countless people have emailed channel 4 and got nor response, countless people have phoned and been told "channel 4 took an editorial decision, its our choice ".

Is it fair that for previous years they give us the full service, then for no reason take it away.

There has been a campaign started in the channel 4 forums, NO VOTING until channel 4 give fairness to all its viewers, there is also a petition [URL] http://www.petitiononline.com/BB5/ [/URL]

Please help by putting your signature to the petition to have the interactive restored

Those involved in the campaign have now been banned from entering the channel 4 forums, it seems they don't care about thier viewers or want them to have a voice.
Thu 03/06/04 at 10:32
Regular
Either that or they've made an editorial decision for a reason and are sick of people pestering them.
Thu 03/06/04 at 10:33
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It is unfair to fans, yes, but it's probably about money. The only realistic way this can be settled would, I guess, be the competition paying Channel Four royalties.

It isn't excactly fair, no, but this is business. Channel 4 should be ashamed of the way that they are handling all of this. I'm not going to boycott though, seeing as I don't watch Big Brother in the first place.
Thu 03/06/04 at 10:41
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
To be honset, I couldn't give a damn.........................
Thu 03/06/04 at 10:44
Regular
leprichaun wrote:
> it seems they don't care about thier viewers

You realise this now?

I thought you were a regular Big Brother viewer?
Thu 03/06/04 at 10:46
Regular
"Angry Cable Viewer"
This is not just about Big Brother, this is about the services you pay for

Telewest/NTL/TopupTV are all cable operators and all pay for extra channels as do sky viewers, with those channels you are given interactive tv, sky are given full interactive service yet all cable operators are given only the voting services.

Is it right that they get paid in TV license, subscription fees for E4 and Film 4 and then restrict the service they offer some companies that pay the same as Sky
Thu 03/06/04 at 10:54
Regular
Be honest, though, Big Brother's everywhere. You don't need any more; no-one does. This is just a case of what you can't have, you want.

Think about all of us other people who don't want it thrown in our face every five seconds.
Thu 03/06/04 at 10:54
Regular
"lets go back"
Get Sky and stop moaning. If you really care about BB so much you will get a Sky subscription.

The interactive service ruined BB anyway so I dont see why your complaining.
BB was once a fairly decent show to watch when it was on about half an hour a day. You could just see the highlights. Now that its on live and interactive you watch all the cr*p that goes on and most of it isnt intersting (well not to most people).
Thu 03/06/04 at 10:55
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Sky might have paid them, as it's a sky 'advantage'?
Thu 03/06/04 at 10:57
Regular
Oh, and if you pay the same, as you all seem to make clear, why not just switch over to Sky if it bothers you so much?

I'm sure hundreds of people flocking away from the services of Telewest/NTL/TopupTV will get their attention far more than not voting. Threaten to take your business elsewhere and the cable companies will get up and do something.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.