GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New SW: Battlefront Content!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Battlefront'.
Thu 03/03/05 at 08:49
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
New patch has just come out, allowing for content dowload + a new map of Jabbas Palace complete with Jabba and squeeling piggy guards! :)

Takes a bit to dowload as it's big, but well worth it, its a nice close quarters combat map!
Thu 03/03/05 at 10:35
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
meah, lagging seems to be fixed/doesn't seem to affect me even managed 20 player games last night. Fair enough its just capture the flag style of battling, but the various ways in which you can do it (grunt,sniper,healer) is great.

No game has come close, to recreating the battle of hoth that good, teaming up and taking down AT-ATs is the best thing since sliced bread :)

Tis what you enjoy i suppose. Shall wait for RS 4 for the real fun!
Thu 03/03/05 at 10:27
Regular
Nah.

Halo 2's dull, but isn't anywhere near the dullness of this mess of a game.

It wasn't just the shallow game play and the fact there was only game mode to play on all the maps, it was the rubbish online set-up. Considering the game was mainly an online thing Lucas Arts should really have done a hell of a lot better, it probably has the worst online set-up out there.

It could be quite good fun if you're in a game with a lot of people but it would take 5 or 6 times to actually find a server that wasn't lagging to hell, which was just tedious after a while.
Thu 03/03/05 at 10:19
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Yup, and it's still better than the repetitive crap that is halo 2
Thu 03/03/05 at 10:18
Regular
People still play this crap?

Woah!
Thu 03/03/05 at 08:49
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
New patch has just come out, allowing for content dowload + a new map of Jabbas Palace complete with Jabba and squeeling piggy guards! :)

Takes a bit to dowload as it's big, but well worth it, its a nice close quarters combat map!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.