GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Alright then, who's got Snake Eater?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater'.
Fri 04/03/05 at 09:28
Regular
Mine should be with me within the hour, but I'm interested - who's got theirs?
Sat 05/03/05 at 23:44
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Reefer wrote:
> gr13ve wrote:
> Reefer wrote:
>
>
> I'm up to The End at the moment, and he's a right git.
>
> I just finished him...was hard. Use the thermal goggles to follow
> his
> foot steps
>
> I keep getting him very low, but his inevitably good sniping catches
> up to me.

anytime he shoots you, goto cure straight away and use the knife to get rd of the tranq darts, then just top up stamina with something.
Sat 05/03/05 at 23:43
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
I am really enjoying it. It has suprised me, to be honest as I expected nothing special after MGS2. It reminds me of the original Solid on PSone, which is always a good thing.
The Bond intro is sexy.
Also, Reefer, maybe you should visit the WWE forum? Congers is looking for you.
Sat 05/03/05 at 23:24
Regular
gr13ve wrote:
> Reefer wrote:
>
>
> I'm up to The End at the moment, and he's a right git.
>
> I just finished him...was hard. Use the thermal goggles to follow his
> foot steps

I keep getting him very low, but his inevitably good sniping catches up to me.
Sat 05/03/05 at 19:54
Regular
"\\"
I own 1/6th of this. I spent 4 hours playing it today. It's most brilliance.

Roll on next weekend.
Sat 05/03/05 at 19:45
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Mystique wrote:
> Oh my god I love this game. "Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkke
> eaaaaaaaaaaaaterrrrrrrrr" The James Bond start is divine!

It's interactive too, hit R1 and pfaff about with the left analogue stick during the intro movie for more pointless fun :)
Sat 05/03/05 at 19:22
Regular
Oh my god I love this game. "Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkke eaaaaaaaaaaaaterrrrrrrrr" The James Bond start is divine!
Sat 05/03/05 at 18:15
Regular
"Ow Yer"
HOW KOOL is Ocelot!!!! that 6 shot and the hornet thing he does is insane!

There should be a game were you play out his story, ive always thought he was the best bad guy and hes got a big enough story that it could be done!
Sat 05/03/05 at 17:55
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I've not played it for long yet but first impressions aren't good, very slow and not being able to see in front of you without going into first person is bloody annoying.
Sat 05/03/05 at 17:32
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yeah that's how I beat The End to. I was amazed with how large the landscape is in the battle. In previous MGS sniper battles like with Sniper Wolf you only had a small space. It really gave the atmosphere of being in the wilderness and not knowing what could happen, where, and when.

Loving this game. Looking forward to seeing how it ends but also wish it'll go on forever.
Sat 05/03/05 at 17:15
Regular
"hulagadoo"
1 thing thats bothering me...in trailers I saw snake eating animals but in the game its just a crummy menu. Is there a way to see him eat the stuff outside the menus?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.