GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most boring game??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/04/01 at 21:39
Regular
It doesnt necasarily have to be a bad game but what is the most boring game you have ever played??

I actually found Shadowman on the N64 to be a pretty good game but at the same time it was so boring just plodding back and forth the whole time - The story was great but it took forever to complete and seemed a whole waste of time - Nothing was satisfying about it!!
Populous - Another really boring title, there again I never knew how to play it properly!!

What do you think??
Fri 20/04/01 at 22:51
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
I am a big RPG and Adventure/platformer fan so most of these genre type games, I can play for hours but the only one I have ever played and made me want to smash the cart into tiny pieces was Holy Magic Century!!!
Fri 20/04/01 at 22:49
Regular
I think you'll find there is a huge difference between Mario Kart, F1, F-Zero and XG racing games!

That would be like saying that all RPG's are the same! But that's definately not true!
Fri 20/04/01 at 22:48
All racing games are the same. But roadsters (N64) really appeals to me, it's the only one i like! (I have 2) i think its leauges ahead of GT2 but GT2 has many more cars RS has only 30! But i love it, the graphics are gorgues
Fri 20/04/01 at 22:44
Regular
F1 games do need a lil something to make them better....

they seem a lil slow to me....

(Don't say try this game, and that, cos I only have PC, N64, GBC, SNES and ZX Spectrum...and my PC's not too good)
Fri 20/04/01 at 22:42
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
I usually find The F1 Racing games boring! :-(
Fri 20/04/01 at 22:17
mattyboy wrote:
I actually found Shadowman on
> the N64 to be a pretty good game but at the same time it was so
> boring just plodding back and forth the whole time - The story was
> great but it took forever to complete and seemed a whole waste of
> time - Nothing was satisfying about it!!

Shadowman is good, and you said that, but why diss it?
(play it on the PSX, it's alot worse on there :)
The most boaring and pointless game i have ever played is Tommorow never dies on PSX. My friend loves it and i was so board watching him play it. And when he got stuck, i had to sort it out, took about 5 seconds! (he's no very good at games).

But i wont go into whats wrong with it. Mainly... IT DOESN'T COME ANYWARE NEAR GOLDENEYE AND IT IS SO BLOOMING BOARING!!!
Fri 20/04/01 at 22:15
Regular
hmmmm......games I've found boring.......

Tomb Raider: PC
Tekken 3: PSX
Twisted Edge: N64
Championship manager 99: PC

Fri 20/04/01 at 22:06
rosco mcqueen ps1
Fri 20/04/01 at 21:59
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
I found chu chu rocket quite boring.
Fri 20/04/01 at 21:49
civ 2 was good at the time. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.