GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most boring game??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/04/01 at 21:39
Regular
It doesnt necasarily have to be a bad game but what is the most boring game you have ever played??

I actually found Shadowman on the N64 to be a pretty good game but at the same time it was so boring just plodding back and forth the whole time - The story was great but it took forever to complete and seemed a whole waste of time - Nothing was satisfying about it!!
Populous - Another really boring title, there again I never knew how to play it properly!!

What do you think??
Fri 20/04/01 at 23:55
Regular
"Excommunicated"
ADH wrote:
> The Sims anyone?

I found it to be mildly entertaining to begin
> with, but then it got extremely boring. How interesting can it be
> watching a group of computer generated people living their daily
> lives?

After the obvious mischief I caused, it was just another
> bad purchase on my behalf.

The Sims is a great game but I will admit it gets very boring so you should liven it up a bit more by finding better ways to kill people :)

I believe at some point nearly ever game will become boring for the gamer and they toss it away but then sooner or later they retrieve it and then enjoy it again.

Like the 'Gaming Cycle'
Fri 20/04/01 at 23:21
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Yeah Start Praying but it would be Good to see it come out on the Gamecube!
Fri 20/04/01 at 23:17
Zeldapro wrote:
> Shadowman 2econd sounds like its worth looking up!:-)

I know, but it might not be as good as the first, lets hope not!
Fri 20/04/01 at 23:14
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Shadowman 2econd sounds like its worth looking up!:-)
Fri 20/04/01 at 23:11
mattyboy wrote:
> Shadowman is alright but you got to admit it does get boring about
> half way through!! As for the PSOne version, I think one magazine
> rated it at 8% - That just about says it all!! However I have high
> hopes for Shadowman 2 on PS2 - That is shaping up rather well and
> should be a title worth getting!!

Order of shadowmans

N64
PC
Dreamcast
PSX

I think shadowman 2econd coming is going to be really good, but it is having problems at the mo.

But the PSX version is bad, and half way though it gets slow, but then picks up again. I think i wont get all the dark soals (there's 124 or 125 of them! i know, it's more than it says, but acclaim put themm in) but the game is brillent when you fight all the killers!
Fri 20/04/01 at 23:11
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Chapionship manager series. I found they were quite enjoyable right the way through but at the end all of the numbers and organising just got a bit boring towards the end.

:-/
Fri 20/04/01 at 23:08
Edgy i ment F1 type racing games... i forgot about them, should of said so...

Zeldapro:- I love CM2, but PM64 (all of them) is pants! I got rid of it.
Fri 20/04/01 at 23:08
Regular
"Whatever!"
Shadowman is alright but you got to admit it does get boring about half way through!! As for the PSOne version, I think one magazine rated it at 8% - That just about says it all!! However I have high hopes for Shadowman 2 on PS2 - That is shaping up rather well and should be a title worth getting!!
Fri 20/04/01 at 23:00
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Management type games (Championship manager, the sims etc.) do seem to get a bit boring!!!
Fri 20/04/01 at 22:57
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
The Sims anyone?

I found it to be mildly entertaining to begin with, but then it got extremely boring. How interesting can it be watching a group of computer generated people living their daily lives?

After the obvious mischief I caused, it was just another bad purchase on my behalf.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.