GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most boring game??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/04/01 at 21:39
Regular
It doesnt necasarily have to be a bad game but what is the most boring game you have ever played??

I actually found Shadowman on the N64 to be a pretty good game but at the same time it was so boring just plodding back and forth the whole time - The story was great but it took forever to complete and seemed a whole waste of time - Nothing was satisfying about it!!
Populous - Another really boring title, there again I never knew how to play it properly!!

What do you think??
Fri 20/04/01 at 21:39
Regular
"Whatever!"
It doesnt necasarily have to be a bad game but what is the most boring game you have ever played??

I actually found Shadowman on the N64 to be a pretty good game but at the same time it was so boring just plodding back and forth the whole time - The story was great but it took forever to complete and seemed a whole waste of time - Nothing was satisfying about it!!
Populous - Another really boring title, there again I never knew how to play it properly!!

What do you think??
Fri 20/04/01 at 21:44
rise of the robots
Fri 20/04/01 at 21:45
Regular
"smile, it's free"
If you actually completed a game, it can't have been *too* boring. Controversially, I found Civ 2 a little boring to be honest. It took AGES to play, even on the smaller worlds, and there are plenty of other games that followed a vaguely similar idea, but were much more pleasant to play - eg Master Of Orion.
Fri 20/04/01 at 21:49
civ 2 was good at the time. :)
Fri 20/04/01 at 21:59
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
I found chu chu rocket quite boring.
Fri 20/04/01 at 22:06
rosco mcqueen ps1
Fri 20/04/01 at 22:15
Regular
hmmmm......games I've found boring.......

Tomb Raider: PC
Tekken 3: PSX
Twisted Edge: N64
Championship manager 99: PC

Fri 20/04/01 at 22:17
mattyboy wrote:
I actually found Shadowman on
> the N64 to be a pretty good game but at the same time it was so
> boring just plodding back and forth the whole time - The story was
> great but it took forever to complete and seemed a whole waste of
> time - Nothing was satisfying about it!!

Shadowman is good, and you said that, but why diss it?
(play it on the PSX, it's alot worse on there :)
The most boaring and pointless game i have ever played is Tommorow never dies on PSX. My friend loves it and i was so board watching him play it. And when he got stuck, i had to sort it out, took about 5 seconds! (he's no very good at games).

But i wont go into whats wrong with it. Mainly... IT DOESN'T COME ANYWARE NEAR GOLDENEYE AND IT IS SO BLOOMING BOARING!!!
Fri 20/04/01 at 22:42
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
I usually find The F1 Racing games boring! :-(
Fri 20/04/01 at 22:44
Regular
F1 games do need a lil something to make them better....

they seem a lil slow to me....

(Don't say try this game, and that, cos I only have PC, N64, GBC, SNES and ZX Spectrum...and my PC's not too good)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.