GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo at it again?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/03/05 at 13:35
Regular
[URL] http://cube.ign.com/articles/593/593733p1.html [/URL]

This all reeks of "We're Nintendo, we do things differently, we're supposed to have learned from our mistakes but we're still gonna do a damn good job at making the same ones"

Not suprisingly over 75% of people who voted found Iwatas comments discouraging.
Sat 05/03/05 at 16:07
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
I have to agree with Iwata.

The same thing is happening over and over with releases of new consoles. Isn't it time for something new? after all he is trying to get the game consoles to be as popular as they were in the days of the NES and SNES. They aren't as popular now as they were then! The market is in decline.

We need something new and fresh and its just the case of if people want a change for the good that will make or break Nintendo.
Sat 05/03/05 at 15:42
Regular
"Underbean"
Silly Nintendo, they know exactly how to atract customers.
Sat 05/03/05 at 15:08
Regular
I'm sick of Nintendo being stupid mongs.
Sat 05/03/05 at 14:17
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Think Nintendo will loose even more in the next battle, with Microsoft gaining a much greater slice of the gaming public.

The issue is, most developers can't afford to take risks. Only those with substantial finances can.

Most developers would rather produce games for Playstation because they know they will sell loads of copies regardly, or they will develop for the X-Box as it's much easier to develop games for. Not too sure how prepared companies are for these radical changes Nintendo are promising. It'll more than likely be some sort of touch sensitive input, which will be good, but getting companies to put time and effort into thinking how they could make good use of it, and make lots of money will be hard.

:)
Sat 05/03/05 at 13:36
Regular
"Remember me?"
Three words: treading thin ice.
Sat 05/03/05 at 13:35
Regular
[URL] http://cube.ign.com/articles/593/593733p1.html [/URL]

This all reeks of "We're Nintendo, we do things differently, we're supposed to have learned from our mistakes but we're still gonna do a damn good job at making the same ones"

Not suprisingly over 75% of people who voted found Iwatas comments discouraging.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.