GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Winning gameaday?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/05/04 at 23:27
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Yea edgy was it hard winning 27 times, how many did you win with reviews.

You must have typed an awful lot of reviews up.
Thu 27/05/04 at 19:29
Regular
You've been checking me out eh?

If we're showing off now, I've actually won 30.

28 under my current account (the number was never increased for my EGAD - not that I care as it's only a number)
1 under a previous account also under the name of 'Edgy' - was removed when someone hacked it.
1 under a previous previous account also under the name of 'Edgy' - can't remember what happened to that, but for some reason I had to re-register.

I have done many reviews - though a percentage of them were from hacking my own cheats in an old Game Boy original game with an Action Replay, many many topics, and a couple walkthroughs.

It is hard to win, but was even harder in the old days. If you went to school/work during a normal 9-5 day, you had no chance as the winner was chosen at 11am during the same day.

Took me months of campaigning to get that sorted.

Anyway, it requires hard work and a decent ability at typing. However, don't spend all your time trying to win Gameaday, otherwise you'll become glued to your PC and will hiss at the sunlight.
Thu 27/05/04 at 16:42
"Majestic"
dante son of sparda wrote:
>lucky git!

Its not luck...
Thu 27/05/04 at 16:28
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Fooly Cooly's words of wisdom.
Thu 27/05/04 at 16:18
Regular
Just don't give up or maybe do a walkthrough. If you don't enter you'll never win and a spare 20 minutes could be enough to write a winning entry, you never know.
Thu 27/05/04 at 16:01
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Well I hope that I can just win once anyway because I have never won anything in my entire life, how boring hehehehe

:)
Thu 27/05/04 at 15:58
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I've never even attempted to win.
Thu 27/05/04 at 15:54
Regular
"Jackpot!"
wow I have done 5 review and haven't won a thing, I am trying to win halo2, metal gear 3, resident evil outbreak and devil may cry 3!

I don't suppose anyone has any pointers?

or could tell me if my reviews are alrite as they are?
Thu 27/05/04 at 13:10
Regular
Perhaps this was before your time Phi1 *smile* although I didn't think it was that long ago maybe you were around at the time. I think the charity of choice was probably GOSH. So not homeless kids but kids stuck in hospital battling with diseases.
Thu 27/05/04 at 13:08
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Oh, if we're taking other accounts into account.

I've won 5,323,343,324,543 times.
Thu 27/05/04 at 13:06
Regular
"SOUP!"
I've won 32 times with different accounts.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.