GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've been "Ganked""

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Mon 07/03/05 at 10:03
Regular
Ok on the official WOW Europe site they have a word for when you get the crap kicked out of you when're already in a fight with a NPC or get killed by a guy 20 levels above you: "ganked". So I’ve decided to make a list of the assholles who have "ganked" me or corpse camped me and I want you to post yours too. Why? Because they deserve to be laughed at.

Original post:
[URL]http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-pvp-en&t=5184&p=1&tmp=1#post5184[/URL]

I'll start us off:

Pointy and Totemraiser (Two shamans) - Attacked me as I was fighting another guy then pretended to leave so when I respawned they could run out from the bushes and smite me. Cowardly and very sad. I pity thee

Enstropa - Me and a level 35 (someone I just met) were standing at a bay and he comes along and my "friend" decides to leave the game and so I’m left with him its obvious he can kill me so I do the beg emotion a few times to try and get him to let me pass, but no he goes stealth and murders me and runs off, well done I bet that makes you feel real strong and cool doesn’t it? Loser.

Nerds.
Sun 13/03/05 at 00:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
cipro wrote:
> Tiltawhirl wrote:
> What sort of attacks does a priest have....turning water into wine
> and
> touching up choir boys?
>
> They can use mind control, saw one the other day use that on an NPC
> and made him jump off a cliff.

DAMN YOU!

I've just relegated my priest to 3rd character.

Now I want to play as him morrrrrreee!

BAH.
Sat 12/03/05 at 08:01
Regular
"spongebob is cool"
is this about world of warcraft
Sat 12/03/05 at 04:14
Regular
A shadow spec'd Priest is one of the best PVP classes.

Basically you ignore your holy spells (healing like) and become a dark lord monster instead.
Fri 11/03/05 at 16:57
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> What sort of attacks does a priest have....turning water into wine and
> touching up choir boys?

They can use mind control, saw one the other day use that on an NPC and made him jump off a cliff.
Fri 11/03/05 at 13:25
Regular
And then there are the people (like me) who start new characters even though they have been playing a while.

Don't worry - you won't be the only sub-level 60 when you join :D
Fri 11/03/05 at 13:24
Regular
New people are starting all the time.

However, The Tauren starting area was pretty quiet last night. This is a good thing in most cases, as there are certain quests qhere you need to kill a specific person - when there's loads of new startes, it's hard to get in there first and you can sometimes be waiting for a respawn for ages.
Fri 11/03/05 at 13:17
Regular
That's exactly the sort of character I don't want to be then.

How long do these MMORPG things tend to have players signing up for then?

It's just I intend on getting a new PC about June time and I don't want to get the game, sign up and find that all the people playing it are at level 65 and I'm wandering around getting ganked left right and center.
Fri 11/03/05 at 13:12
Regular
"8==="
Holy heals Batman!
Fri 11/03/05 at 12:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
So far my Priest mainly has healing/ressurection spells and shields and stuff, but I also have som tasty offensive spells - You can align your priest to Holy/Shadow, or a mix. Holy heals, Shadow kills.
Fri 11/03/05 at 12:56
Regular
What sort of attacks does a priest have....turning water into wine and touching up choir boys?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.