GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"10,000th Post"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/05/04 at 22:50
Regular
Yes, after 740 days of posting, I've reached the fabled 10,000th post. And this is it. With about 520,000 words to boot.

To think, back when I was a newbie under the name of SolidSnakeXXI, it seemed that the 300th was impossible.

Ah, good times. Only two GADs though, but hey - there's still time before I get myself a life ;-D.

So feel free to use this thread to congratulate me, or reminice on times past.
Sat 22/05/04 at 00:03
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Things change on these forums, and, no matter what time it is, people always refer to the past 6-12 as the 'golden period' when sr was at its peak.

A lot of people seemed to be fooled.

It was good, but I got banned by Snuggly.

meh.
Sat 22/05/04 at 00:04
Regular
"^_^"
I dunno, i been ehre a while, seen things come and go, not that i can remember though, as i hardly paid attention to it in my youth, as it may be.

BUt, what i can remeber is staying up one night talking to Auf Deutsch and Evil Dark in the Ninty Record Attept thread in order to try and beat the Playstation crazy boys....
Sat 22/05/04 at 00:08
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Aaaah, that conversation on MSN was great.

"Everyone smile when he joins"

Remember when DW set up that Ban Clan or whatever it was- reading every review and checking Google to see if they had cheated?
Sat 22/05/04 at 00:08
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Out of all teh forums I've used, the Sony forum is easily the worst

'wot u tink of d gta grafix'

Meh. It's hard being a PS2 owner.

especially when Wookie is like a mis-informed version of Dringo...
Sat 22/05/04 at 00:09
Regular
"^_^"
Chipseh had a Bee Hive...
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
DW's queer, though.

Aaw, I wuv you really, Gawy. Mwa.
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Microchips wrote:
> Remember when DW set up that Ban Clan or whatever it was- reading
> every review and checking Google to see if they had cheated?

DW wanted to be a staffie so much that he practically bum raped Snuggly.

He was a camp little fellow, he was...
Sat 22/05/04 at 00:10
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Parr wrote:
> Chipseh had a Bee Hive...

What now?
Sat 22/05/04 at 00:11
Regular
"^_^"
It was you who posted pictures of his pateo door and a huge ass bee hive with all the stinging at the buzzing... argh its making my eys bleed..

wasn't it?
Sat 22/05/04 at 00:13
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Yeah, it was a photo of my front windows with an uber wasp nest. That was damn scary.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.