GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"10,000th Post"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/05/04 at 22:50
Regular
Yes, after 740 days of posting, I've reached the fabled 10,000th post. And this is it. With about 520,000 words to boot.

To think, back when I was a newbie under the name of SolidSnakeXXI, it seemed that the 300th was impossible.

Ah, good times. Only two GADs though, but hey - there's still time before I get myself a life ;-D.

So feel free to use this thread to congratulate me, or reminice on times past.
Fri 21/05/04 at 23:44
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I'd probably have 10,000 posts if Snugly didn't ban me...

Yeah, I would've had 10,000 posts - Just checked old account and saw I had 6,700 posts or something...
Fri 21/05/04 at 23:47
Regular
Why were you banned?
Fri 21/05/04 at 23:49
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I put ||| at the end of my name (which turned it grey) and told a couple of newbies that i'd hacked their accounts and that I'd ordered many PS2's with their detail;s.

Then Goatboy went mental.
Fri 21/05/04 at 23:51
Regular
"^_^"
i think he was more mad that you exploited their "Superly overcool system"
Fri 21/05/04 at 23:53
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I think the official reasn was that I'd used other peoples usernames and stuff, or something like that, when i stayed as my own username.

or it might be that people could lose faith in SR because of it.

Anyone stupid enough to believe that someone changing the color of their name translates to a massive hack doesn't deserve to purchase games.

then Homerbeersolid geezer asked me how I'd done it, and said he's been 'looking into it for quite some time'
Fri 21/05/04 at 23:55
Regular
Utter brilliance.

You should've been rewarded, not banned.
Fri 21/05/04 at 23:55
Regular
"^_^"
Only run in i have had with people on here thats caused me to get a little silly was when i posted aobut my life and how hard i tought it is and then some people decided i was lying etc.

Then BERADS. deleted it. good old BERADS.
Fri 21/05/04 at 23:57
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Everyone was like 'OMG!! SR has been hacked111!!!'

Then Goaboy came on with his usual brilliance...

'If anyone has done anything with my details I'll kill them, and get teh police onto them, blah blah blah'

After about 3 parargraphs of saying he wanted to kill any hacker, he finally stopped.

Even special observe decided to take down its MSN page...
Fri 21/05/04 at 23:59
Regular
"^_^"
Hell that goes back to the days when the Nintendo Forum was actually top of the posting and actualyl stayed there.
Sat 22/05/04 at 00:00
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I remember that topic, Parr. I thought it was true and tried to help. Then I got distracted by a dog with a ham in its mouth...oh wait, that was The Simpsons...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.