GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you are a retard, you will enjoy this."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/05/04 at 12:10
Regular
"Not a Jew"
The new Big Brother, number 5 or some such rubbish. Seriously, if you like this crap you have a serious problem.
Fri 21/05/04 at 16:20
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Ah, for the next few months, people will sit down and do nothing, except watch people sitting down doing nothing.
Fri 21/05/04 at 16:09
Regular
Actually, there are some funny things found within it.
Like the runner up of the first series was a lesbian nun.
Fri 21/05/04 at 16:06
Regular
It's absolutely amazing.

"Jim turns over in his sleep, his hand in an unusal position - on his face"
"OH!! OH EXITEMENT!!! A SQUIRREL HAS STOLEN THE STONE THAT TIM WAS CAUGHT GAZING AT, WHATEVER WILL HAPPEN NOW?"
"On last nights Big Brother, Zim, rather awkwardly told Kim that she smells of mince and potatoes, at to which, she shouted back, "YEAH? well you smell of chicken! Stay tuned for more drama"

Fun fun fun fun fun.
Fri 21/05/04 at 15:37
Regular
I can't help but hate every series with a burning passion, and want to rigorously punch each contestant in the face whenever I see them on TV.

But that's my opinion. Calling anyone who enjoys the program a retard is just idiotic.
Fri 21/05/04 at 15:32
Regular
I don't
Fri 21/05/04 at 14:33
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Personally, I enjoy Big Brother.
Fri 21/05/04 at 14:29
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Gabbo wrote:
> Why you moaning about it? Just don't watch it, simple.
>
> It's not that sodding simple is it? Every tabloid, news program,
> television presenter and retard at work/uni rams it down your
> throat.

That's my experience. I have never watched it yet know

a) Who Jade Goody is
b) What she sounds like

[edit]

c) That she's spawning brats

I'd prefer not to know any of the above, thanks very much.
Fri 21/05/04 at 14:28
Regular
"Excommunicated"
In theory I detest it but gradually the population is hooked and slowly drag you in, like my mum.

" Tim ate all the bread "
Fri 21/05/04 at 14:22
Regular
Gabbo wrote:

It's not that sodding simple is it? Every tabloid, news program, television presenter and retard at work/uni rams it down your throat.

I've never watched an episode in my life, but by the end of the first week of it being aired, I know the names of all the people in the house.

God it annoys me. But I think what annoys me more is that there are retards that actually enjoy it. It just shows us all how shallow, sad and boring some peoples lives are.

Reality TV shows? *tears chunks of flesh off own face*
Fri 21/05/04 at 12:33
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Gabbo wrote:

Everytime you watch Channel 4 you are bombarded with crap for it. The only reason I would watch it is for cheap female nudity.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.