GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you are a retard, you will enjoy this."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/05/04 at 12:10
Regular
"Not a Jew"
The new Big Brother, number 5 or some such rubbish. Seriously, if you like this crap you have a serious problem.
Sat 22/05/04 at 14:27
Regular
Obviously I'm not so pedantic that I would target you specifically, RoJ, nor even the people who have said similar things in this thread. It's just the whole idea that if you watch Big Brother you're, by default, an idiot, that I don't like.
Sat 22/05/04 at 10:53
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Can we stop having a discussion about a title and debating its validity in the real world outside of the forum? It isn't like I really brainstormed it, it was a blanket statement, even though it was unaccurate. So I'll now change it to "Big Brother is Rubbish*"

*in my opinion, opinion not necessarily true, may be subject to outside influence and may vary from individual to individual, no purchase necessary, this does not affect your statutory rights, calls charged at £1.50 per minute.
Sat 22/05/04 at 01:22
Regular
If your bored it's alright but otherwise it's crap.
Sat 22/05/04 at 00:05
Regular
"tokyo police club"
But there is no way that anyone who watches BB is a 'retard', as that's clearly untrue...
Fri 21/05/04 at 23:44
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Reality TV is worse than soap operas.

Except Neighbours
Fri 21/05/04 at 22:58
Regular
Precisely.
Fri 21/05/04 at 22:50
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I watch Big Brother and I am not retarded I have a IQ of about 130-140, I am doing a degree in Computing at Uni. I don't watch it Live on TV as it is boring, but watching the 30 min updates everyday can be pretty good as its taking the best bits of the show, just like a trailer to a film. If it wasn't on would I miss it? No.

It is a weird show as you kind of get hooked, its a bit like a soap opera really as you want to see what happens.
Fri 21/05/04 at 22:33
Regular
Are you implying that if you have an IQ of less than 80, you iwll enjoy BigBrother?
What if somebody does, and they dislike Big Brotehr?
Your title IS WRONG.
Fri 21/05/04 at 22:09
Regular
Yeah, I meant to put "necessarily" in.
Fri 21/05/04 at 22:05
Regular
That isn't entirely true.

Some people might be retarded, and they watch Big Brother.

I know someone who got 11 U's on their GCSE's, they are retarded and they enjoy programmes like Big Brother

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.