GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you are a retard, you will enjoy this."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/05/04 at 12:10
Regular
"Not a Jew"
The new Big Brother, number 5 or some such rubbish. Seriously, if you like this crap you have a serious problem.
Sun 23/05/04 at 15:23
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Edgy wrote:
> Watching Big Brother is fine. Nothing wrong with it.
>
> It's watching 10 (or so) daring people make fools of themselves on
> TV.
>
> Quite like a football team wouldn't you say?

Not in the slightest.
Sun 23/05/04 at 15:10
Regular
Of course I don't really believe everyone who watches it is retarded, but I have to hurl abuse at somebody for all the crap I have to put up with while it's on.
Sun 23/05/04 at 15:09
Regular
"8==="
Bring back "Who's line is it anyway?"

and lets have some late night repeats of Phil Kay, The Awful Truth and TV Offal.

Oh and just scrap T4.
Sun 23/05/04 at 14:59
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Big Brother = gash.
I agree with everything Borat has said.
Sat 22/05/04 at 23:37
Regular
"A man with a stick"
mattributé wrote:
> cipro wrote:
> Ah, for the next few months, people will sit down and do nothing,
> except watch people sitting down doing nothing.
>
> I hear this every year.
>
> I bet if this wasn't overly popular and was more 'underground', most
> of you would like it.

I think not. I don't like much TV, but the stuff I do watch I see because it keeps me entertained, something big brother and every other so called reality TV show fails to accomplish. I'm not pretentious enough to say I like something for the sake that's it's not popular either, especially TV shows that are being shovel fed the public because Channel 4 ran out of ideas for proper entertainment years ago.

If you like, good for you, enjoy yourself I'm not criticising other people’s tastes (though I do when morons at work shove it my face) but don't expect me to like something as vacuous as Big Brother, my hatred for that programme knows no bounds.
Sat 22/05/04 at 20:08
"period drama"
Check all the rebels.
Sat 22/05/04 at 14:40
Regular
"8==="
Let's sit in a room and chat about people we are watching who are sitting in a room chatting.

Sounds like SR.

If I was a psychology student I'd have probably have watched it all. However the first series is all I've really avidly watched, before they started picking people who would appeal to the most viewers.

I do watch the higlights from time to time, but the people they pick now seem like cardboard cut-outs, stick a few company logos on them and they'd be complete..
Sat 22/05/04 at 14:37
Regular
Watching Big Brother is fine. Nothing wrong with it.

It's watching 10 (or so) daring people make fools of themselves on TV.

Quite like a football team wouldn't you say?
Sat 22/05/04 at 14:37
Regular
"8==="
RoJ wrote:
> even though it was unaccurate.
>

It's 'inaccurate'.

Just to stick the knife in. ;P
Sat 22/05/04 at 14:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ah well it's the perfect time now for the government to expose all their shady dealings and secrets

*there are such things as Aliens and we have them in a secret military base in Stoke*

*Tony Blair spends 3 million pounds of tax payers money on hair dye*

*John Prescott spends 3 billion pounds on his lunch*

*We're agreeing with Osama Bin Laden to hand control of Britain over to him*

Only for the moronic masses to be more involved with trying to see some slapper from Basingstoke sleep with some musclehead twit from Yorkshire and see the cheeky cockney lad set fire to the nights dinner to care

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.