GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Day After Tomorrow"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/05/04 at 14:03
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Is anyone else looking forward to this film? I am dying to see it, the 28th can't come fast enough, Im a huge fan of natural disaster films and have been looking forward to seeing this one since I first saw a trailer for it back in January. It's looking very promising, hopefully it will ive up to my expectations!
Wed 19/05/04 at 21:15
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Plus the film does look good, and I also like Independance Day.

:)
Wed 19/05/04 at 21:14
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> GLOBAL WARNING IS BAD. ALWAYS RECYCLE."

Question: What is the point of this country trying it's hardest to recycle/reduce emmisions etc, when the largest Continent on this planet doesn't give a crap about the environment? You know which one I'm talking about.
Wed 19/05/04 at 20:35
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
It's a disaster movie. You go see it to see the disaster. On the evidence I've seen so far, it'll be a corker and will go a little something like this...

Scientific-type person: "Dammit important government people, listen to me! This big disaster is going to happen if you don't stop being so ruthless and cold!"

Suits: "Yeah, whatever. Even though you've broken through several levels of security to get this far and tell me this message, I'm not going to listen to you, and will die in a disaster-related mishap about an hour into the movie."

*2 hours of disasters*

Scientific-type person: "If only they'd listen to me. GLOBAL WARNING IS BAD. ALWAYS RECYCLE."
Wed 19/05/04 at 19:44
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
I've been looking forward to this for a while, hell, I think it was advertised when I saw LOTR:ROTK at cinema.

This and Harry Potetr are porbably the only two films I'm looking froward to seeing.

But I'll probably see Secret window' aswell next Friday. That looks fairly good.
Wed 19/05/04 at 18:47
Regular
Looks pretty decent to me.

Okay it's gonna be mindless and there's not gonna be much story to speak of. But the special effects look good and it should be impressive at the cinema so I'll be going to see it.
Wed 19/05/04 at 17:48
Regular
I thought The Patriot was easily better than Independence Day.
Wed 19/05/04 at 15:40
Regular
"That's right!"
Hey, I like Independance Day. It's so corny, so overly American, that I just can't help but like it.

Pity Universal Soldier, Stargate, Godzilla and The Patriot weren't very good. I'm not expecting much from The Day After Tomorrow, just looks like the destruction scenes of New York from ID4 and Godzilla stretched out for 2 hours.
Wed 19/05/04 at 15:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Independence Day was good quality rubbish.
Wed 19/05/04 at 14:59
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on it then Pandaemonium!
Wed 19/05/04 at 14:24
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Lindgren wrote:
> I quite liked Independence Day. It was good but could have been somuch
> better.

Oooooohhhhhhh. It sucked. Even though it was loosely a remake of "War Of The Worlds", H.G. Wells would still have been doing 2000 rpm in his grave.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.