GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Day After Tomorrow"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/05/04 at 14:03
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Is anyone else looking forward to this film? I am dying to see it, the 28th can't come fast enough, Im a huge fan of natural disaster films and have been looking forward to seeing this one since I first saw a trailer for it back in January. It's looking very promising, hopefully it will ive up to my expectations!
Thu 20/05/04 at 23:51
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Wolfgang Petersen is apparently remaking The Poseidon Adventure. How ace could that be? But then again, how ace was the original? Ernest Borgnine, you're my hero!
Thu 20/05/04 at 23:10
Regular
yeah looks good. although I can't really think of any natural disaster film that lived up to its hype.
Thu 20/05/04 at 19:16
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Whats the script? wrote:
>
> If you like disaster movies or programmes there is a rwo part drama
> on C4 this saturday comming. Its called earthquake 10.5 or something
> like that.

Thanks, Ill make sure to tape it. :)
Thu 20/05/04 at 18:23
Regular
Looks alright if you ask me.

I'm gonna put money on one or more of the following to happen...

Someone Donnie Darko loves will die (Possibly his mum or dad)
It'll feature a CNN newscaster
A man will see something come hurtling towards his car/taxi/bus and not try to run away. Instead he'll sit there with his mouth open.
The world's most famous monuents will be destroyed (except for The Statue of Liberty of course) in a CGI bonanza.
The girl Donnie Darko fancies thinks he's a geek but will love him by the end of the movie.
Oh and Donnie (the most unpopular guy in school) will save the world.
Thu 20/05/04 at 17:06
Regular
"56 000"
Lindgren wrote:
> Is anyone else looking forward to this film? I am dying to see it, the
> 28th can't come fast enough, Im a huge fan of natural disaster films
> and have been looking forward to seeing this one since I first saw a
> trailer for it back in January. It's looking very promising,
> hopefully it will ive up to my expectations!

If you like disaster movies or programmes there is a rwo part drama on C4 this saturday comming. Its called earthquake 10.5 or something like that.
Thu 20/05/04 at 01:47
Regular
RoJ wrote:
> We recycle glass stuff and some plastics and cans, but as for crisp
> packets, chocolate bar wrappers, empty cereal boxes etc - we burn it.

Not in my town... people are lazy bastords and just dump it on the floor. I managed to carry a WHOLE Solero wrapper to a bin that took quite to find.
Anyway back to the topic I wouldn't be surpised that this film turns out pants after all these advertisements..
Thu 20/05/04 at 00:28
"I love yo... lamp."
Will Smith's character in Independance Day appears to have been based on me. Whether it was the swagger, the stripper girlfriend, the cigar or the saving the world with a macintosh I'll leave to you to decide.
Wed 19/05/04 at 21:27
Regular
"Not a Jew"
We recycle glass stuff and some plastics and cans, but as for crisp packets, chocolate bar wrappers, empty cereal boxes etc - we burn it.
Wed 19/05/04 at 21:23
Regular
We recycle a lot, probably more than most families. The only thing that doesnt (or can't) tend to get recycled is plastic packaging, crisp foil packets and etc. Everything else, paper, glass, plastic bags, cans, cardboard, magazines etc does. In Japan you are rewarded with such items as packs of toilet paper when you recycle. We get sod all. I think they're going to introduce fines for people who don't recycle enough or at all. Perhaps they'll pay the dustbin men to go through your rubbish to make sure.
Wed 19/05/04 at 21:17
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I like seeing the world beig destroyed whilst I stuff my face with popcorn.

Poor New York/Paris always get it in the neck.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.