GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Weed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/05/04 at 14:18
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
What are your opinions on it?

Is it as bad as people make out?

I'm not asking you if you do it so only reveal that if you wish to.
Mon 17/05/04 at 21:23
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Bell ran crying from the forums with his pants round his ankles, his
> cyber-ass spanked red raw by the paternal hand of internet justice.

It sounds almost poetic.
Mon 17/05/04 at 21:48
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I found it amusing in a sick "kicking someone when they're down" kind of way.

I'm looking forward to the end of this sore throat and cough so I can, erm, do stuff again.
Mon 17/05/04 at 22:20
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
No problems with people smoking it at all, freedom of the individual. I'd choose a sociable joint over a sociable boozeup any day - though, once again, moderation. Many of the most open minded, intelligent and successful people I know all partake in the occasional spliff, and many have no desire at all to do anything harder.
Mon 17/05/04 at 22:30
Regular
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> EDIT: COMMIE SMOKERS!!!!1 WEED LEADS TO SPEEDING!LOL OMG!
> (for the benefit of Invisi-Bell)

I actually burst out laughing at this dig at the Bellmeister.

Anyway, in moderation yes. There is nothing wrong with it, but seriously, people who toke up to stay "alive" are messed up

Like my Brother, who can't remember what he did yesturday.
Mon 17/05/04 at 22:40
"I love yo... lamp."
It isn't a major concern. But I wouldn't legalise it. As for the "it doesn't lead on to harder stuff" arguments, well I have a few ex friends who work as proof that it does. One is now dead, two others are addicts who've turned into the people they once despised.

"It doesn't have any bad effects". Oh hell it does. If you haven't experienced anything much with it, trust me, you weren't trying hard enough. In large enough quantities, with good enough stuff, you can get high enough to reach the clouds.

If you're over 18, fine smoke in a private home if you want to. But if you're younger you shouldn't touch it. And seeing as I'm now against smoking in public, I'm going to be more against weed.
Mon 17/05/04 at 22:41
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I've had it a few times, it was alright.

Had the worst hangover the next day, I blame it for that.
Mon 17/05/04 at 22:42
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I don't think it should be legalised either, I'm not sure why. Mainly because I'd have a source to buy it.

Which would be bad.
Mon 17/05/04 at 22:53
"period drama"
Most people realise by the time they're about 16 / 17 that weed really isn't very good. Then then give up or move up to worse stuff.

But it always seems like a good idea at the time - a bit like getting completely rat-arséd on cider. Which really isn't in hindsight.
It's okay for a bit, then you spend the rest of the night staring at a wall, feeling depressed. Muh.
Mon 17/05/04 at 23:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Stella and vodka are all I need.
Mon 17/05/04 at 23:18
Regular
"thursdayton!"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Stella and vodka are all I need.

Kronenburg's better, but I'm with you in principle.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.