GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A round of applause for Arsenal."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/05/04 at 02:17
"I love yo... lamp."
Not losing a match in the league all season. Quite a feat no matter who you support.

*claps*
Sun 16/05/04 at 02:17
"I love yo... lamp."
Not losing a match in the league all season. Quite a feat no matter who you support.

*claps*
Sun 16/05/04 at 02:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Still didn't manage to beat United though

SOUR GRAPES!!!!!!!!

save you the trouble scope :-D
Sun 16/05/04 at 02:19
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Take away Henry, they're nothing.

I'm waiting for the day he gets a career threatening injury, then we'll see who's laughing.
Sun 16/05/04 at 02:24
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Lil Bro wrote:
> Take away Henry, they're nothing.

Sorry, but I doubt the 30 goals he scored were scored by Maradonnaesque solo runs down the pitch now, eh?

I pity those who wear such blinkers and claim that Arsenal are nothing without Thierry.
Sun 16/05/04 at 07:38
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Lil Bro wrote:

What about Robert Pires? What about Sol Campbell? What about Frederik Ljungberg? What about Jose Antonio Reyes?
Sun 16/05/04 at 08:13
Regular
"Darn it!!!!!!™"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Lil Bro wrote:
>
> What about Robert Pires?
Yes, he can be crucial in assissting goals, but not always on form.

> What about Sol Campbell?
Sol Campbell, he is now known for the red cards he has collected, good player, not that crucial in the Arsenal team.

> What about Frederik Ljungberg?
Addmittedly he has played pretty well this season, but like Pires, not always on form.

> What about Jose Antonio Reyes?
Now this is a funny one, i don't really know much about him, but he has seemed to make an impression on the Premiership and has showed that Arsenal is not a one-man band.

The thing about Arsenal is that when they lose a player , to injury suspension etc. , they seem to have a player ,that is just as good and are fitted in the team just as well, on the bench so they are noot actually changing much because when they take one person off the next person on is going to be as close to the team as the first team players. This is why they have gone all season unbeaten, because the team is fitted together so well thats because they're all French :P
Sun 16/05/04 at 08:16
Regular
"Darn it!!!!!!™"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Not losing a match in the league all season. Quite a feat no matter
> who you support.
>
> *claps*

Including the end of last season, it is 40 games unbeaten in the league.

Nottingham Forest have the record of 42 games.
Sun 16/05/04 at 09:47
Regular
"Colourless"
That's all lies Bagz.

Forest Fan wrote:
> Lil Bro wrote:

Not nothing. Just not Champions material.

> What about Robert Pires?

Been quality this season. But I believe he only works well with Henry and that it is their partnership this season that has won it for Arsenal, as they have been outstanding.

> What about Sol Campbell?

Solid player. But they could live without him.

> What about Frederik Ljungberg?

Erm. No. IN comparison to two seasons ago he's been useless. He's lost it obviosuly, and its a shame, becasue he was one of the best central midfielders in the country.

>What about Jose Antonio Reyes?

Ha. Definitely not. They could win easily without him.
Sun 16/05/04 at 09:57
Regular
"Darn it!!!!!!™"
Why is it all lies?
Sun 16/05/04 at 10:15
Regular
Lil Bro wrote:

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Hang on.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.