GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tetris"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tetris'.
Fri 11/03/05 at 21:12
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Earlier on, I was lying on my bed, gameboy in hand, awaiting for my brother to get off the pc. For a change, I put in Tetris and happily played away for about an hour.

"Hey, you can use the pc if you want now..."
"Nah, I'm alright..."

Talk about addictive. This is the way games should be.
Fri 11/03/05 at 21:12
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Earlier on, I was lying on my bed, gameboy in hand, awaiting for my brother to get off the pc. For a change, I put in Tetris and happily played away for about an hour.

"Hey, you can use the pc if you want now..."
"Nah, I'm alright..."

Talk about addictive. This is the way games should be.
Tue 17/05/05 at 20:37
Regular
Yes Tetris is simple and in many games simplicity is the way to a good game, I still fire up Rampage (PS1) every so often and play it round one of mates houses.

However in this day and age playing Tetris for an hour is extreme boredom. It's fun for a bit but then it gets too repititive
Fri 20/05/05 at 09:23
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I play it for a couple of days, then stop playing it. Then, a few months later I pick it up and continue.

Wash, lather and rinse.
Fri 20/05/05 at 21:20
Regular
Best compared to 'Slip, Rip, Brush ... ah!'

However Tetris is really a very overrated game. The story of its creation was infintely more interesting than the game itself
Fri 20/05/05 at 23:37
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Pong pwns.
Mon 23/05/05 at 20:43
Regular
"Live a lotto"
hey ive got tetris somewhere on my computer i might find it
Mon 23/05/05 at 22:01
Regular
gr13ve, you're right

Pong does pwn, especially the new-er version that they brought out on to the PS1 a few years back.

I remember playing it over my friends house, it was stupidly addictive and ruddy bloody good fun (you know you love that word combo)

Coupled with South Park : Chefs' Luv Shack it was an amazing party game suited for sleepovers. Good times, for which I weep
Tue 24/05/05 at 11:08
Regular
Tetris is just one of those games that everyone has, and when you play it, even if it is once a year, you enjoy it. Sort of like Mario on the SNES
Tue 24/05/05 at 19:15
Regular
"Live a lotto"
yeah i found it i gonna go on it now
Wed 25/05/05 at 20:34
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Watch out for the new Tetris games. Talk about milking a succesful formula...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.