GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Deep breath* Ok...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Sat 12/03/05 at 17:09
Regular
"8==="
Right I'm grabbing a copy of WoW to run on my 256mb, fast, soundless PC with a large HD until my other PC turns up at the end of the month.

Questions:

It is more fun than beardy right?

You don't have to go too far to find something fun to do, do you?

Does the key just work for one computer or is it just the key can only be online from one computer at a time?

How important is sound to the game? Are some sounds represented in text too (ie *you hear a rustle*)?

Am I insane?

Who killed Kennedy?

Why did the IGN review almost put me off getting this, that's not right is it?
Sat 12/03/05 at 17:12
Regular
"the burning sky"
Hedfix wrote:
> Am I insane?
>
> Who killed Kennedy?
>
> Why did the IGN review almost put me off getting this, that's not
> right is it?

Yes, Lee Harvey Oswald and probably not. :D
Sat 12/03/05 at 17:09
Regular
"8==="
Right I'm grabbing a copy of WoW to run on my 256mb, fast, soundless PC with a large HD until my other PC turns up at the end of the month.

Questions:

It is more fun than beardy right?

You don't have to go too far to find something fun to do, do you?

Does the key just work for one computer or is it just the key can only be online from one computer at a time?

How important is sound to the game? Are some sounds represented in text too (ie *you hear a rustle*)?

Am I insane?

Who killed Kennedy?

Why did the IGN review almost put me off getting this, that's not right is it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.