GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Deep breath* Ok...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Sat 12/03/05 at 17:09
Regular
"8==="
Right I'm grabbing a copy of WoW to run on my 256mb, fast, soundless PC with a large HD until my other PC turns up at the end of the month.

Questions:

It is more fun than beardy right?

You don't have to go too far to find something fun to do, do you?

Does the key just work for one computer or is it just the key can only be online from one computer at a time?

How important is sound to the game? Are some sounds represented in text too (ie *you hear a rustle*)?

Am I insane?

Who killed Kennedy?

Why did the IGN review almost put me off getting this, that's not right is it?
Tue 15/03/05 at 06:41
Regular
You think he's joking? He stole mine.
Mon 14/03/05 at 18:30
Regular
"8==="
Aha very funny.
Mon 14/03/05 at 18:29
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
I'M GOING TO STEAL YOUR MONEY
Mon 14/03/05 at 18:20
Regular
"8==="
Well that's the postal order sent off to Darkarus.

Should be on it by next week. :)
Sun 13/03/05 at 06:12
Regular
"8==="
Might grab a cheap soundcard, or just team up with someone else who likes killing rogues. :D
Sat 12/03/05 at 22:28
Regular
The critical thing sound is useful for is detecting a stealthed rogue.
Sat 12/03/05 at 19:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hedfix wrote:
>>
> How important is sound to the game? Are some sounds represented in
> text too (ie *you hear a rustle*)?
>

Not essential, and no it's not that retro.

The music is gorgeous, however.
Sat 12/03/05 at 19:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Of course you can change the card.

I've got a second hand copy. The Ebay guy sent me an email with his account and password - didn't need the CD key, as the game had already been 'used'. Basically, they sell you the account, just you need the CDs to play it. I can't change the account name or 'my name', but I changed everything else (address, pass, card etc), and your account name has no bearing on your characters names at all.
Sat 12/03/05 at 19:06
Regular
"8==="
Ok a few 'more serious' questions:

Is there a facility to change the creditcard if you change cards/buy a secondhand copy

If you have the key + software for a secondhand copy will it run properly/ok?
Sat 12/03/05 at 18:43
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The IGN review basicly slates it for lots of little niggles, then gives it a great score. The Gamespot review is far more enoucraging

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.