GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Championship Manager 03/04 & Championship Manager 4"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/05/04 at 21:30
Regular
"favmanager"
Hi everyone,

What different between is Championship Manager 03/04 & Championship Manager 4?

Which best?

Im grateful if anyone tell me.

Cheers
favmanager
Mon 10/05/04 at 22:10
Regular
"Colourless"
Doonhamer wrote:
> With the 2d pitch you cant tear yourself away so perhaps its for the
> best you didnt get it.

Well I had that on CM4 but I wasn't so attached to it.... I guess I just needed a change...
Mon 10/05/04 at 23:15
Regular
cm4 was disappointing

cm 03/04 was much better.
Mon 10/05/04 at 23:28
Regular
i've just got back to playing 03/04 now that i've finished all my UNI work!
Tue 11/05/04 at 00:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The 2d pitch is both a blessing and a curse. It's nice to be able to see what's actually happening now but it's also infuriating to see goals where your keeper just stands and watches the attacker run 30 yards, get to the ball that's an inch away from him, and then spanks it in the net
Tue 11/05/04 at 14:56
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Also irritating to see a ball, which your defender should get to first until he decides to turn and run the other way.
Wed 12/05/04 at 02:30
Regular
heh, my keeper (saja) just scored direct from a goal kick!
Opposition keeper (Palop- who actually is a decent keeper!) just stood motionless as it bounced in...
Wed 12/05/04 at 15:32
Regular
"I like cheese"
Personally, I still play 01/02. Best version ever.
Wed 12/05/04 at 15:34
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
01/02 was the most playable, but a little too easy.
Wed 12/05/04 at 16:08
Regular
Depends upon how you like to play the game.

01/02 is more playable if you want to get through seasons like a stream roller. I got through about 80 in under a year.

Alot of people may have been put off the new one becasue of CM4. But in reality, CM4 was probably released a year too early and 03/04 is what CM4 should have been. Without Eidos calling the shots this shouldnt happen again.
Wed 12/05/04 at 19:45
Regular
Ant wrote:
> Personally, I still play 01/02. Best version ever.

One word:

yup!

what ashley said is true. They had a split at SI games, so you'll be buying the champ man game if you get Total Manager 2005 or whatever.

* i entered that compo for the logo, but i don't have a proper artists computer package so MSpaint had to do :)

worth a try, but didn't win. also i was paranoid about them stealing my idea :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.