GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Championship Manager 03/04 & Championship Manager 4"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/05/04 at 21:30
Regular
"favmanager"
Hi everyone,

What different between is Championship Manager 03/04 & Championship Manager 4?

Which best?

Im grateful if anyone tell me.

Cheers
favmanager
Sun 16/05/04 at 22:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
keep getting an error on mine every so often saying 'array access out of bounds' bloody annoying. Anyone know what is wrong with it?
Sun 16/05/04 at 02:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well i went for Iniesta and he's doing very well at moment alongside Kallstrom and De Martino. 5 games in and he's scored 3 and set up 4.
Sun 16/05/04 at 00:20
Hmmm.

Got Nesta for Barca, for £20m, and I was pretty pleased.

All of a sudden my defense is crap, it totally sucks, I let in like a goal a game. Last season I only let in five all season, this season I've conceded six in eight. My defense is Puyol, Nesta, Mexes and Solari, with two DMCs, Davids and Xavi. Yet it absolutely sucks!

The games kinda screwing me over though. I had nineteen shots on target to Valencia's two, yet I only drew 1-1. Valencia's goal was a fluke pass from Canizares!
Wed 12/05/04 at 21:26
Regular
Iniesta is worth 3.1M on mine in 2009.

mixed bag of stats though.

[URL]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mandeep.bains/iniesta.JPG[/URL]
Wed 12/05/04 at 20:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea there is better than Kallstrom when you've got millions to spend, but when you're trying to be prudent and get someone to get the job done for a minimum fee then he's a must for any division 1 team.
Wed 12/05/04 at 20:03
Regular
lol.

Kallstrom? There are far better.

Also, Iniesta = empty pockets for what he is (sometimes)

I bought him once and it worked after over ahalf a season. The other he didn't work at all. Depends what league/club you are.
Wed 12/05/04 at 19:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Thinking of signing Iniesta the barcelona lad at the moment after watching him in the barcelona games on sky lately. Just wondering if he's as good in the game as he seems to be in real life. Does have quite high creativity and passing stats, so i'm leaning towards buying him to partner kallstrom in midfield
Wed 12/05/04 at 19:45
Regular
Ant wrote:
> Personally, I still play 01/02. Best version ever.

One word:

yup!

what ashley said is true. They had a split at SI games, so you'll be buying the champ man game if you get Total Manager 2005 or whatever.

* i entered that compo for the logo, but i don't have a proper artists computer package so MSpaint had to do :)

worth a try, but didn't win. also i was paranoid about them stealing my idea :)
Wed 12/05/04 at 16:08
Regular
Depends upon how you like to play the game.

01/02 is more playable if you want to get through seasons like a stream roller. I got through about 80 in under a year.

Alot of people may have been put off the new one becasue of CM4. But in reality, CM4 was probably released a year too early and 03/04 is what CM4 should have been. Without Eidos calling the shots this shouldnt happen again.
Wed 12/05/04 at 15:34
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
01/02 was the most playable, but a little too easy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.