GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA: (Somewhere British)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto'.
Sat 12/03/05 at 20:44
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Have you noticed ever since Grand Theft Auto 3 all the games have been based on America (American characters, cars, dress-sense etc.)? Wouldn't it be nice if Rockstar could produce something like GTA: London again, but in 3D? San Andreas had a touch of British with two cockney characters, but that's been about it. I'm looking more along the lines of The Getaway or The Italian Job, only with a touch of Rockstar genius. It's got all the ingredients of a great game.
Sun 20/03/05 at 00:15
Regular
Chr1s wrote:
> Its simple, if they were the "GTA 3 Trilogy" then they would
> be known as GTA 3 Vice City and GTA 3 San Andreas, which of course
> they are not. They are part of a very loose Trilogy but not part of
> this so called "GTA 3 Trilogy". How many times am I going
> to have to say this before you can actually decode the text into a
> simple enough format for your brain to understand?

the first one was called GTA3 Liberty City. Yeah,you got that good, then to carry the trilogy the called the next one, GTA Vice City, and the last one GTA San Andreas. Now from what you have said above that means that VC and SA were all the first GTA because they did not have a number, Rockstar have said that it is a trilogy.
Sun 20/03/05 at 00:13
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Its simple, if they were the "GTA 3 Trilogy" then they would be known as GTA 3 Vice City and GTA 3 San Andreas, which of course they are not. They are part of a very loose Trilogy but not part of this so called "GTA 3 Trilogy". How many times am I going to have to say this before you can actually decode the text into a simple enough format for your brain to understand?
Sun 20/03/05 at 00:08
Regular
Chr1s wrote:
> Ah right, my original argument returns to me. They are a Trilogy,
> albeit a very loose one but they are not the GTA 3 Trilogy.

they are the "GTA 3 Trilogy." what makes you think they are not?
Sun 20/03/05 at 00:07
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Ah right, my original argument returns to me. They are a Trilogy, albeit a very loose one but they are not the GTA 3 Trilogy.
Sun 20/03/05 at 00:04
Regular
Chr1s wrote:
> Well unless you're going to explain it then this will be the last
> post. I'm not wasting any more time on a prat who doesn't really know
> what he's talking about.

yeah apart from me proving you wrong about the GTA:3 Trilogy the post you talk about i really didnt say anything.
Sun 20/03/05 at 00:02
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Well unless you're going to explain it then this will be the last post. I'm not wasting any more time on a prat who doesn't really know what he's talking about.
Sun 20/03/05 at 00:00
Regular
Chr1s wrote:
> Obviously it does if thats the way you interpreted it.

no i just took a wild guess. andif u really dont get it then look harded. foo'
Sat 19/03/05 at 23:59
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Obviously it does if thats the way you interpreted it.
Sat 19/03/05 at 23:58
Regular
Chr1s wrote:
> Oh no, it looks like I've been beaten, you're going to have to explain
> this one.

Sarcasm does not have the full affect over the net.
Sat 19/03/05 at 23:57
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Oh no, it looks like I've been beaten, you're going to have to explain this one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.