GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"views of heaven and Hell!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/11/06 at 10:47
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Here is an example

A mother lives a Godly life. She goes straight to "heaven".

Her son, commits many sins on earth and never asks for forgiveness, doesn't even believe in God for that matter. He goes straight to "hell".

Heaven is supposed to be a perfect place where good souls live amongst God. Right?

That mother LOVES her son. Even though he was a "sinner."

How can Heaven be HEAVEN( a place of hapiness) for that mother/soul without her son that she loves?

Make sence :S ?
Sun 12/11/06 at 20:28
Regular
"Author of Pain"
Human beings desperately need to overcome their pointless vanity and realise that there is no afterlife. Why would there be?

When you die, that's it. Poof. Game over. The concept of Heaven is fundamentally flawed, and I could sit here all day writing about just how incredibly ludicrous a concept it is.
Sun 12/11/06 at 10:54
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Im not a religous person. I dont believe in God and all. But i believe that life isnt the end and that there is a 'place'. Im just not sure about this Hell thing.

People believe there is a heaven and hell, but really who's choice is it who goes where? God? and the non belivers... What happens with them? Yet people believe in their own God! So now there is more then just the one?

I find it all confusing!
Sun 12/11/06 at 10:47
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Here is an example

A mother lives a Godly life. She goes straight to "heaven".

Her son, commits many sins on earth and never asks for forgiveness, doesn't even believe in God for that matter. He goes straight to "hell".

Heaven is supposed to be a perfect place where good souls live amongst God. Right?

That mother LOVES her son. Even though he was a "sinner."

How can Heaven be HEAVEN( a place of hapiness) for that mother/soul without her son that she loves?

Make sence :S ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.