GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I might have a problem..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/05/04 at 08:34
Regular
...but I'm afraid to admit it.

My Parents and Girlfriend have all said I look 'down'. My Boss 'pulled me in' for a chat as concerns were raised by colleagues that I wasn't 100%, not all there, vacant. I can't be bothered with anything most of the time now. The only highlight in my life at the moment is getting my new car - a bit sad really. Retail therapy isn't cutting it like usual and I'm not eating as much as I normally do.

Could I be depressed/stressed? I despise my job, only staying for the money. The slightest things are annoying me and I'm just bottling my anger up inside. I feel the need to lash out almost all the time but again, keep it inside. I can never stay happy for too long, as I just start getting all negative again.

I'm not sleeping properly either. I finally went to the Doctors yesterday about it as I fell asleep at work on Tuesday. He gave me something to help me sleep at night but I doubt it'll work.

Worst of all, suicide has crossed my mind - BUT ONLY CROSSED IT, I've never given it any proper thought.

I don't know what's going on with me. I know there is something wrong, but I'm reluctant to admit I have a problem. The Doc asked me if I was Stressed or Depressed. I replied 'I don't think I am' - I feel that if I open up, people will think I'm some kind of Hypochondriac. I don't trust anyone. I feel they're all out to make me screw up.

This is probably the only place I can get my feelings across. I'll never see any of you lot, so I don't feel threatened by you. Feel free to ask questions/give comments, but I'm primarily writing this here for the satisfaction of knowing I have opened up in some way. The first step so to speak.

Finally, did any of that make any sense?!?
Fri 07/05/04 at 11:48
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
ßulle†† wrote:
> As for the tablets and counsellors, I would just see them as 'helping
> hands', I know it's up to me to get myself out of this hole.

Well, even though I don't know you personally, I wish you the very best of luck.
Fri 07/05/04 at 11:50
Regular
Thanks, much appreciated.
Fri 07/05/04 at 12:12
Regular
Good luck, bullett.

I'm always on msn/LIVE if you fancy a argument to get rid of the aggression :D

Oh, and I used SJW for a while, works like a charm but its some strange stuff.
Fri 07/05/04 at 12:15
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Only going on what youve said, it sound's simliar to the apathy stage of depression, i really hope it doesnt get into the depression stage proper, because it wil become impossible to cope but even if you do, it only lasts a couple of days and you should try not to make any rash decisions when you cant think straight.
Fri 07/05/04 at 12:18
Regular
Thanks Creepy, might have to snap some necks soon - haven't been on LIVE for ages!

Flockhart wrote:
> Only going on what youve said, it sound's simliar to the apathy stage
> of depression, i really hope it doesnt get into the depression stage
> proper, because it wil become impossible to cope but even if you do,
> it only lasts a couple of days and you should try not to make any
> rash decisions when you cant think straight.

Thanks Flockhart. Hopefully if I do something about it now, I will avoid the decline and turn things around.
Fri 07/05/04 at 12:19
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Thanks Creepy, might have to snap some necks soon - haven't been on
> LIVE for ages!

http://www.b3ta.com/questions/sh!tstor!es/

Replace the "!"'s. These might cheer you up a bit. Lord knows, the tears are streaming down my face at the moment. Repulsively amusing. :)
Fri 07/05/04 at 12:27
Regular
Pandaemonium wrote:
> http://www.b3ta.com/questions/sh!tstor!es/
>
> Replace the "!"'s. These might cheer you up a bit. Lord
> knows, the tears are streaming down my face at the moment.
> Repulsively amusing. :)

aww man thats rough >_<
Fri 07/05/04 at 12:28
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Creepy wrote:
> aww man thats rough >_<

The picture? Aye, I could have done without that, but the stories are genius. :)
Fri 07/05/04 at 12:31
Regular
Oh dear God. Pandy, what evil hast thou inflictest upon thy looking balls?

That's some gross stuff right there! T'was indeed amusing though :)
Fri 07/05/04 at 12:43
Regular
ßulle†† wrote:
> Thanks Creepy, might have to snap some necks soon - haven't been on
> LIVE for ages!

Tom will have it before the end of this month, he really wants to give you a game. :) you can have some fun breaking his neck ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.