GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"y does pop music suck?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/05/04 at 19:14
Regular
"hip hop is hot"
will CUM and tok 2 a lonely play mate?
pop sucks
Thu 06/05/04 at 21:27
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Pop music will never die, although the standards have dropped massively, in the meantime look to the past because there are some tremendous records to be found.
Thu 06/05/04 at 21:33
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Looking to the past is a good tactic: TOTP2 provides some damn good music (As well as some pretty awful stuff), and much of my music collection is 70s and 80s rock and metal. You can never go wrong with stuff like Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Rainbow, Black Sabbath and Judas Priest.
Thu 06/05/04 at 21:35
Regular
"Not a Jew"
The Nazi is always right.
Thu 06/05/04 at 21:37
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
And you don't argue with the Nazi. =D
Thu 06/05/04 at 21:38
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Yea the majority of my music collection is stuff from the 80's, I do have some modern stuff though like The Datsuns, Whitestripes, RHCP etc.
Thu 06/05/04 at 21:39
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I'm not fussed on RHCP, but I have new stuff as well, but the for the
majority = 80's.
Thu 06/05/04 at 21:43
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I don't really know why it is, but a lot of 80s rock music is realy catchy. Stuff like 'Danger Zone' by Black Sabbath, 'Rock of Ages' by Def Leppard and 'Is This Love?' by Whitesnake are all impossible to get out of your head. I suppose it must be good vocals and loud drumming.

Not a big fan of RHCP myself, a bit overrated in my opinion.
Thu 06/05/04 at 21:44
Regular
"um..."
Der Nazi wrote:
> However, it still doesn't beat VRock in GTA Vice City. :)

Nothing beats VRock! I too prefer Certain types of Rock The Darkness are good I quite like Guns and Roses and stuff like Oasis, the Whitestripes, bit of Nirvana and some Beatles stuff My fave band of the moment though are R.E.M

Whats the Frequency Kenneth?
Thu 06/05/04 at 21:47
Regular
"Not a Jew"
The Darkness are overated and overplayed in my opinion.
Thu 06/05/04 at 21:48
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
The Darkness are quite good, but they are seriously overhyped, and Justin Hawkings does rip off Freddie Mercury a bit. But it was his rendition of 'Bohemian Rhapsody' at a Karaoke that got him his position as vocalist, so the link is clear. Plus, their solos are tame compared to those of Tony Iommi, Angus Young, Kirk Hammett or Glenn Tipton.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.