GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"y does pop music suck?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/05/04 at 19:14
Regular
"hip hop is hot"
will CUM and tok 2 a lonely play mate?
pop sucks
Thu 06/05/04 at 19:14
Regular
"hip hop is hot"
will CUM and tok 2 a lonely play mate?
pop sucks
Thu 06/05/04 at 19:16
Regular
": ("
Heh.
Thu 06/05/04 at 19:17
Regular
"8==="
Yeah I agree...

Pop is 99% junk, but so are most childs toys and both seem aimed at similar demographics.

When it makes 12 yearold girls dance around in thongs it makes me feel ill. :S

Pop Will Eat Itself.
Thu 06/05/04 at 20:28
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
In my opinion, pop killed itself. Technology such as recorded melodies, drum machines and TV to manufacture bands made it all so fake. 5 or so years ago, pop wasn't quite as bad, and dance music was actually quite good. Music technology plus falling standards in songwriting have killed it.

However, rock is still good, because it has stayed real: Real instruments, lyrics that mean something, bands writing their own songs and doing it well; no real surprise that it outsells pop in the album stakes.

So, as I sit in front of my PC with Whitesnake on the stereo, I say this: Long live rock. I also say this: Maid M, try and speak English, and become aware of the fact that hiphop is musically weak with tasteless and senseless lyrics.
Thu 06/05/04 at 20:56
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Well
Sonic music is cool!!
you must admit it bloody is!
Thu 06/05/04 at 20:59
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Gaming music is different to the music which is sold to the public, so that's not exactly a relevant argument. However, having played Sonic 3D, I have to agree that the music in Sonic games is good.

However, it still doesn't beat VRock in GTA Vice City. :)
Thu 06/05/04 at 21:09
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Der Nazi I couldn't agree more with your opinions, saves me some typing anyway.

:)
Thu 06/05/04 at 21:11
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
You're just lazy; unfortunately I have the problem of my space bar constantly not working due to the fact my keyboard is f**ked up.

But at least someone agrees with me for once. :)
Thu 06/05/04 at 21:12
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Der Nazi wrote:
> You're just lazy

Another thing I agree with.
Thu 06/05/04 at 21:13
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Lou Role wrote:
> Der Nazi wrote:
> You're just lazy
>
> Another thing I agree with.

Hurrah. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.